Alwayshavefaith

Having a Second surgery at PIAC after not loving them!

So on Saturday I got breast augmentation, under the muscle teardrop Mod plus profile 320cc.

I was a bordlerline case for a lift but my docter told me I could get away with it so we went along with the surgery. Everything went fine medically and I got discharged the next day.

When I first took a look at my boobs I was so upset I started balling my eyes out, the nipples were so low and that were drooping and I just felt like I made the worst mistake.

The next day the lovely lady that took me her on her tour ask if he could see me again and see what he could do.

This morning I came in and he have me an option of a nipple reposition or a full lift, I chose the full lift because it would make my breasts more perky because the skin would be tight.

So the addmitted me and I'm currently in my room waiting for my second surgery which is in 1 hour and a half.

I scared of the outcome not the surgery cause I've already gone threw it a few days ago.

As for pain it was quite low compared to my room mate, dr was in agony and I was just walking around eating chocolate I felt horrible I couldn't do anything for her.

But anyway I will upload photos of after my first surgery, and also photos of the drawings on my nipples right now.

Best of luck! That's a crazy story! Can't believe you can go back in for surgery so soon after your initial BA. Lucky your tour guide spoke up for you and you didn't go home unhappy only to have to pay for revision surgery later on. I have sent you a FR so I can follow your surgery and results xx hope you wak up with awesome perky boobs and your pain levels are the same as last time :)

Sorry your having to go through a 2nd surgery, but it's great that you've not had any pain! (Hope that continues for you) Just looked at your pics and they will look fantastic after the lift (when they've settled) all the best and will be thinking of you! Will be anxious to see how you are! Xxx

He has done some very precise measurements so that is a good thing. I like that he is going to reduce the nipple size as that will give a balanced look. 

Your figure is going to be very nicely balanced out when it is all how you wanted it to be. 

Take care and rest up, this has been an ordeal for you. Tell your nurses of your upset so they are extra kind and gentle with you.