missloz

cosmeditour - help!

Hi guys, im going over to phuket next week to have BA through cosmeditour at PIAC - I have called them a few times and am feeling a bit left in the dark - they told me transfers are included in my package but I expected after paying all that money they would be able to give me a layout of my package inclusions and an itenary -

Will I get picked up from the airport upon arrival & how will I know whos picking me up?

I think im stressing a little because its next week and I am not entirely sure exactly what to expect and what is going to happen..

its so hard when I call cosmeditour to speak to my case manager and get the right info

anyone had experience with going throuh cosmeditour and can shed some light??

Hi hun. Im in the same boat... after doing alot of research im booking direct with PIAC.. if surgery is over 100,000Bht they will do all your airport transfers and transport

I dont see anything an agent can offer that i cant arrange myself... except charging a fee

Thats cool thanks for your input - there has been alot of benefits of going through an agency such as inckuded accomodation at a discount price etc I feel they have made the whole process alot easier but I knkw where you are coming from also

Really? Oh ok cause I just looked at the PIAC basic prices on the website and it was like 4,000 for the surgery im having plus I only paid an extra 400 for a hotel that is roughly $140 per night for ten nights , quite good I thought

anyway - goodluck with your journey :) when r u going ?

How much was yours all up? Still waiting for the full price to come back from cosmeditour. I wanted to see how much they added on

I was quoted 130,000Bht direct from Piac for the boob job.. only an extra 15,000 more as he said i need to go dual plane not under the muscle.. the cheapest discount accommodation with PIAC is at Ibis and 18,000bht for the ten nights... but there are so many options. Im looking at finding my own hotel... there are always deals on groupon ect :)

We are going 22nd feb - 05 march. What about u?

Oh ive read up too... (incase u are steal researching) its better to take cash over and exchange it there for better rates. . There are also some credit cards which allow multiple currencies and no fees ect so still looking into all that. I have never travelled before so alot to research.. i find my self online looking up stuff when ever i have a free second. Im like a crazed woman! Haha

Ohhh I see ok, my package was 4390 and that included the agency fee for me as I had already paid them $250 from last year when I was meant to go but had to cancel (agency fee is non refundable) so my deposit was only $250 (usually $500) then It bought my package down to under $4,000 which is quite good for surgery implants upto 500cc 10 nights accommodation at the sun sand and sea resort , transfers all meds etc

And I just pay through online transfer then the rest is taken care of - so when I go over I'll just take my aus dollars and get it changed as I need it into that baht :)

Oh gosh you've never traveled it will be such an experience for you, I'm going next week so I'm quite excited nervous anxious and stressed all at the same time haha I'm sure you will be the same :0

And yes I've started researching most things regarding surgery and also phuket even though I've been there once before it was years ago !

I was planning on booking with cosmeditours...but now im a little worried... what if I get over to Bangkok and things go wrong..like transfers not arrrving etc  I had hoped  cosmeditours  would be easy to get a hold of via phone or email if I needed them during my stay... You don't get given an itinerary ??

Cosmeditour are actually really good they organise everything for you but they are also a very busy agency I can imagine how many calls and inquiries they get unindated with daily , I spoke to them today and they reassured me of everything , also I think I am just a little stressed because its next week ! Gahhhhhhhh lol but yeh they are pretty good I cant imagine anything going wrong with them tey assured me transfers are all set and organised as well as my accomodation and everything :)

If your thinking of going through cosmeditour you should they have really good value package deals depending on the time kf year etc peak season it can be a little more costly

Hey missloz, I am booking with cosmeditour. I am curious the package deals are the prices real? Or do they seem to change once you enquire and get a quotation back from the selected surgeons? I am torn between PIAC and BHbangkok. Which surgeon are you going with in phuket? :)

The package deals come with a description of what it includes ie, upto 400 or 500 cc dual plane or not etc extra costs would be for if you decide to go with a larger cc than whats included in the package , tear drop implants are usually not included other than that the package is what you pay no hidden nasties unless you make the decision to go tear drop or higher cc like I said

Yeah i think becaause we are in feb its peak season.. still getting a quote from them anf will see how they compare :)

I am going in Feb with Cosmedi. I got a package deal, and it's not costing extra being peak! If you book just the BA and book your accomm separate it might be. But with the package it shouldn't be, mine wasn't.

Could i ask you all what you paid? They havent got back to me about pricing... there are a few of us going and asked if we could share a room. No response. Is it just me getting slow feedback from them? Everyone else seems impressed

Yeh they get unindated with calls and enquiries, sometimes you dont get a response via email and its best to call and sort something out, if you go on their website it gives you full pricing also packages and deal pricing once you pay a deposit they will open an account for you

Yeh they get unindated with calls and enquiries, sometimes you dont get a response via email and its best to call and sort something out, if you go on their website it gives you full pricing also packages and deal pricing once you pay a deposit they will open an account for you

Finally sorted it out! Got a hold of Krystal who was really helpful. Im travelling with a friend so i needed to know if we could split accommodation costs and we can! So we are booking with cosmeditour ;)

Hey missloz,

I'm gettin my BA on Manday with dr Narupon.

I didn't receive my folio on time in the post so I got one of the fantastic cosmedi girls to email it all to me so I could print it :) Cosmeditours are fantastic so friendly and helpful! I fly out tonight YAY BOOBIES haha!!