angieee

POST OP DAY 1 =) DR TANG

So had my surgery yesterday and can honestly say dr tang is a champ!!!! Had my surgery yesterday at 12.30 was knocked out as soon as I hit the bed ..felt very dizzy when I got up however no pain just feels like an elephant was sitting on me but nothing I couldn't bare. Took antibiotics and panadene 4 however that made me feel horrible last night ..I felt so sick after it it made me throw up and had the worst tummy pain ...have stopped taking pain killrs as I'm scared that i will throw up again ...but in regards to pain still no pain just pressure and bit sore when I move my arm ...ive gotten out of bed on my own brushed my teeth ..changed my pants all good :)) boons are looking good too I had a little peek and there not even that high up..still have plenty of room to drop but looking good already! Extremely happy :))))

One is a little higher than the other but I'm sure it will drop it's only day 1. I couldn't wake to peek at them so edited they look pretty good considering it's so early!

I'm shocked that I have no pain though aad haven't taken any medication which is weird

But hey I'm not complaining :))

Congrats!!!

In regards to your pain killers you could just be having a reaction to the codeine. As soon as I take anything with codeine in it I throw up. Perhaps go to your doctor and get a prescription for something without the codeine. There are so many different pain killers available there is no need to tough it out, that is unless you don't feel you need them.

Good luck!!!

Thank you ladies :) well I got a call from the nurse today and I explained to her what happened she said to stop taking both the panadene and codeine coz I will just continue to throw up ..so she said If I need to take anything just to take normal pandol .but I feel nothing at the moment no need for any medication just taking my anti biotics ....hopefully it stays like this ..im assuming the worst days would be day 1 2 and 3?

Hi Angie, congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your post op story. It is so nice to hear you had a peek at the girls and you liked what you saw. Even better to hear about your pain. Yaaaa. What did you get and what were you?

Hi ladies I was a small b pre op and went round high profile 345cc aiming for a d cup :) haven't measured myself though will keep you posted once I find out :)

Dr tang is amazing would highly recommend him to everyone! !