manda87

best Dr in Sydney for breast lift and implant

Would like advice from anyone who's had a breast lift and implant from surgeons in Sydney, after emailing a few I'm finding most prices over 13,500.

Would like any advice possible, after breast feeding and losing 30kg after having my son, I want the best results to get my confidence back. Thanks so much

Hi Manda87

I would highly recommend Dr Tavakoli I had 2 kids and needed a confidence boost myself

I also got a few quotes around the $15,000+ mark... Unfortunately when you need both procedures done it starts costing more money :(

Good Luck please look Dr T up he is truly amazing surgeon I honestly believe u get what u pay for seen a few great results from him including mine! Stoked with results...

I had my BL and BA with Dr Hunt in Sep 2014 (4 weeks 2 Days Post Op). I could not be happier! I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone! Mine was $16500 all up but that was because the surgery date i wanted and suited was at the most expensive hospital he operates from ($3500). If your in a health fund though this will be covered. I also got money back from Medicare for the anaesthetist and the surgery. Not a lot but better then nothing. No regreats and would do it all over again if i had too.

Hello, I am currently searching for a great breast implant surgeron In Sydney. I’m tossing up bewteen dr Tavakoli and dr Miroshnik . Would love all feedback if possible .. I think I’ll need a lift and implants after having kiddies!