Sign in to follow this  
makaelabarnett

Extra High Profile

Hi! Im getting my BA with Dr Tang in Feb, i'm getting 310cc Extra High Profile, Round, Textured, Under the muscle and Crease incision.

This was the biggest I could go as im only small 47kg. Or I could get High Profile 240cc but I don't want them to be too small.

I haven't seen many girls with extra high profile implants, I don't want them to look like there bolted on but I don't mind if they look sort questionable as to fake or not.

Does anyone know any girls who have had Extra High Profile implants or are getting them?

Thanks!

I just got 285cc xhp round smooth under the muscle crease incision.

My bw was 9cm and I weigh 49kg. It's the biggest size I could go. I was concerned about them looking bolted on, but they definitely do not. Not even close, and I have no breast tissue and very low body fat and not much skin too.

I think they'd only look bolted on if you go over the muscle, IMO that makes a huge difference with the outcome.

hope this helps. Fr me if you'd like to take a look at my results.

I have 375 XHPs... Really easy to play up or down and don't look bolted on at all. I have similar stats to you - I'm very happy with them, I'm sure you will be too!