Sign in to follow this  
Baby

Please Help.. Recovery...

Has anyone experience more discomfort 12 days post op than straight after...

I had a BA & BL 11 of Sep.

I feel like my incision are stinging plus left breasts feels more sore now...

(No redness or swelling noticed)

I get pins and needle like feeling in some certain areas of the breasts and sometimes more sharper pain... discomfort when I walk or in the car and I get a small bounce...

It feels strange as straight after I was only 2nd as on pain med and off and didn't get any of these issues... plus back pain has returned :(

Worried something might be wrong?!?

Would appreciate know about how ur recovery was like

Hi Baby

My surgeon gave me this extensive list of what to expect pre and post op, and the pins and needles and sharp pains can be the nerves within the breast pocket re-aligning themselves.

I suggest you ring your PS office and discuss what your experiencing and they can let you know what the best course of action to take :)

x

Yes. I'm feeling almost exactly the same sensations and have been for about a week. From what I've read it seems to be a normal part of the healing process as swelling decreases the nerves regenerate and become more alive. I'm feeling every little bump and jiggle and hope the sensitivity goes away soon. If it seems to suddenly get lots worse contact your PS to be sure.