DreamBodBy30

Dr Narupon - bedside manner

I had TERRIBLE dreams last night that I went to my surgeon and I didn't understand a thing he was saying, and he was really abrupt with me because I asked too many questions and I wanted to know every little detail. I'm seeing Dr Narupon and just wondered what your experiences were like with him? Was he patient? Did he take the time to explain everything? Could you understand everything he was saying? Sorry, just having a mini freak-out :/

I am also having surgery with narupon next week, I have heard good things about him and his communication

I am also stressing out about the surgery I think it is natural a little try to relax about it

just remmeber when communicating what you do and do not want remember to say clearrly 'I do want...' or ' I do not want... '

Just giving a little reassurance here, i found Dr Narupon to be really patient, thorough and honest.. i didnt feel rushed or anything and he listened to me.. i didnt find him hard to understand either.. i went over to have the surgery alone and he was compassionate about that to which was great.

You'll be in good hands with him!

Good luck!!

I had him as my doctor. I'll agree with the other girls he is very honest, he has a lot of energy which is quite funny. He always recommended you to go bigger which is good because I kept saying no no no I don't want too and than he told me I needed to be abit bigger but he would try the smaller implant and if I really need to go bigger he would put in an extra 20-50cc in and I agrees to that.

Luckily he put in the bigger one cause now I kinda wish I want even bigger than before.

I wouldn't frwK out I would just make sure I reasure myself that "I am paying for this" so ask lots of questions!

GOOD LUCK! It's actruLly a fun experiance

Hey,

Dr Narupon is a bit of a comedian... He LOVES his job.. You have got nothing to worry about when it comes to his bedside manners..

He is also much better at nose jobs than Rushapol. Cheaper too.

Oh that's awesome Princessa. I was tossing up between Rushapol and Narupon, and I ended up choosing Narupon, but I second guess my choice every now and then. How do you know this? Have you had a rhinoplasty with him?

I read somewhere Princessa mentioned that Thailand is only good with boobies. I was planning to have a rhino, but I have to do a lot of research about this before deciding, like surgeon, hospital and agency..