Sign in to follow this  
Alwayshavefaith

Post op day 1 Second surgery PIAC!

So last night I had my breast lift after hating my boobs from just the implants.

I woke up okay, not too much pain, than in the afternoon it really starting to hit me and the pain was aweeful, shooting pains and just aching.

also I'm extremely bloated and feel so fat like I've gained 5kg.

Around 5:00pm my docter came in and told me I could go home. I was so nervous to see my new boobs again after hating them last time.

Well as it turns out I love them so much now, they are nice and round and the nipples sit high, I'm so HAPY that the scars don't even worry me, I'm just so relieved that they came out how I wanted.

I'll admit they do look scary ATM with all the blood and the stitches but I will uploads anyway do you can see the different.

I advice all ladies who are offered a breast lift or bordlerline to get it, I was told it would be acceptable but I'm so muh more happy with the lift.

Anyway I'll keep you all updated!

I am so pleased to read that you are happy with the results after the 2nd surgery. You have had a huge week. It must have been draining for you, both physically and emotionally, undergoing surgery twice within a week. I am glad you have had a great outcome in the end. 
If it's ok with you, I'll send you a friend request.

Yay that's fantastic :) sooo glad you are happy with your results and can't wait to see the difference! Hope your pain becomes a bit more manageable. Make sure you take it easy for the rest of your trip, you have extra healing to do now x

Glad you're feeling better about your results. No point going through all this without coming out the other side with boobs you're happy with. Just lifted boobs are scary, but the incisions will heal, and your scars will fade, but the lifted shape will staying you'll know you add the right decision.

Wow. Can't wait to see your pics.

I hope they gave you some pain rellief to take with you when you were discharged.

There is  no point in suffering pain as the effects of anaesthetic and tiredness are enough to cope with.

I hope they were kind and apologetic to you. I don't think you should have been asked to pay again. At least they could consider you only having to pay a little extra. I think that is reasonable considering you wanted a lift. 

Anyhoo, the most important thing is to focus on the positive side I guess and you are now happy with your results. So that is enough to be grateful for. 

Pleased for you. Take care and rest up a little bit for a day or two. Watch those movies you got, drink lots of nice drinks and eat tasty foods.