DaisyDuke

Dr Rushapol PIAC - my story

Hi girls,

I had my BA yesterday at 1pm with Dr Rushapol. I booked my surgery though Somnio and organised my flights and accommodation myself. Tammy from Somnio greeted me at the hospital and helped me every step of the way. She was so positive and happy and really helped to calm my nerves. I know everyone says it's easy to book straight through PIAC but it was so comforting to have someone there to help.

My initial consult was at about 9.30am and I went into surgery at about 1.30pm. I was back in my room by 3.30/4pm greeted by my amazing boyfriend and Tammy. I was not in much pain at all. I spent most of yesterday arvo / night dozing in and out of sleep. The hospital food was pretty bland so I ordered a pineapple juice and omelette off the menu. I think my bf has ordered about 5 meals. They are cheap and quite tasty.

Dr Rushapol was fantastic. He has a great sense of humour and is a total perfectionist. He explained everything to me and I ended up going 325-350cc. He was going to see which he thought was best. I think he's gone 350 but will check when he comes to see me later this morning.

I haven't done too much walking just back and forwards to the bathroom. Am looking forward to my drips and drains being removed. Hopefully today will go smoothly too.

xxx

I definitely recommend him. I had 2 consults with Australian plastic surgeons but felt more at ease with Dr Rushapol. He explained everything he was going to do to me with much detail. He was friendly and quite funny.

My pain is not even half as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully it stays this way.

When my bandages come off I'll put some pics up.

I ended up getting out of hospital at 8.30pm the day after surgery. I felt great the next day. Went out and got my nails done, did some shopping and went to lunch. I think I pushed myself too much though and yesterday was horrible spent it in the hotel room. My right boob is fine but my left stings so much. On the plus side I did a poo today lol.

Hi Talia, Somnio have been great. Before I left it was a bit odd as Yana was looking after me then a girl called Amanda just took over. Turned out Yana had left which is fine they just could have explained that in the emails.

Are you going on your own or with a tour? I'm with my boyfriend and Tammy has been with me from Somnio for all my hospital visits. She's so lovely. If she wasn't here I seriously think I would have chickened out. She's been so caring and given me so many recommendations on things I can do while recovering. You're in good hands.

Yeah same thing happened with me. I sent Yana my confirmation that i'd paid my accommodation and after two emails direct to her and another one to the general somnio one I phoned and they told me she didn't work there anymore. Amanda is handling mine now and its been a mess. Doesn't look like there was any handover or any general file for me or something because no one seemed to know that Yana had organised my flights. Fingers crossed it will be all back on track soon! I'm going over with my partner, I'd be far too lost alone in a foreign country with a different language! I've heard amazing things about Tammy so looking forward to meeting her!

Thanks messy-melb! I'll try and up load a few tonight. Had my post op consult yesterday and all is good. I am already so happy with my boobs. Dr Rushapol is amazing and so sweet, professional and funny. He told me my by was very caring and that I was very lucky and we should get married lol. Love him. And my bf x

Hi girls,

I had my BA yesterday at 1pm with Dr Rushapol. I booked my surgery though Somnio and organised my flights and accommodation myself. Tammy from Somnio greeted me at the hospital and helped me every step of the way. She was so positive and happy and really helped to calm my nerves. I know everyone says it's easy to book straight through PIAC but it was so comforting to have someone there to help.

My initial consult was at about 9.30am and I went into surgery at about 1.30pm. I was back in my room by 3.30/4pm greeted by my amazing boyfriend and Tammy. I was not in much pain at all. I spent most of yesterday arvo / night dozing in and out of sleep. The hospital food was pretty bland so I ordered a pineapple juice and omelette off the menu. I think my bf has ordered about 5 meals. They are cheap and quite tasty.

Dr Rushapol was fantastic. He has a great sense of humour and is a total perfectionist. He explained everything to me and I ended up going 325-350cc. He was going to see which he thought was best. I think he's gone 350 but will check when he comes to see me later this morning.

I haven't done too much walking just back and forwards to the bathroom. Am looking forward to my drips and drains being removed. Hopefully today will go smoothly too.

xxx

Hi DaisyDuke,

I am considering going with Somnio and with either Dr Boonchai, Dr Piyapas or Dr Rushapol (based on your praise). 

I just sent you a friend request.

Wondering how the flight was back home and how quickly did you return back to work?

thanks, D

Hey D25, I stayed for 10 days post op and my flight home was fine.  We flew Scoot which is very "minimalistic" (no food, drinks or entertainment without extra charges) and I was absolutely fine.  I'm a teacher (PE/Science) and went back to work exactly 2 weeks after.  Last week I was very tired by the end of the day (plus I got a cold) but this week I am feeling much better.  

Definitely recommend both Dr Rushapol and Somnio :)