TCI14.5.14BA

TCI Dr Lee good and bad feedback?

I was considering going to TCI..all the reviews I find online via their FB page are 100 percent positive.   I do wonder how TCI will conduct themselves when ladies do start to need help with time passing and problems such as CC or double bubble occur and need a revision.  I hope TCI surgeons would be helpful..upfront ans honest and do their best for the client.

I would also love to hear some feedback on the way TCI deal with any problems former clients may encounter.

May I ask how much the  revision surgery will cost ? 

May I ask what problems you have that require revision? I am sorry to hear you've had such a bad time though! That's not what you want after finally getting them done!

And can I ask how TCI have dealt with?

I has my surgery with TCI last week. I bought the capsular contracture guarantee for the extra $490 which means if it occurs in the next five years they will cover the costs :)

Also MY surgeon dr Niro at TCI stands by his reputation, for example he said if one side was to drop and fluff and the other didn't he would correct it free of charge as he cares too much about his work and reputation. Not sure of others at the clinic. May I ask what's wrong and how they have handled it all too please I'm only six days post op xx

In my consultation with Dr Lee, he was open about his experience and stats. I liked that he was very forthcoming - his disclosure put me at ease. He measured me and took my stats, and was very upfront about the fact that my body would only be able to accommodate a smaller implant (220cc high profile max). I appreciated this as I have heard and read stories of other surgeons trying to talk their patients into larger implants not suitable for their frame. I have a very tiny frame for my height, and the last thing I want is to look top heavy and out of proportion! Furthermore, he assured me that I would be given his number that I would be free to call on 24/7 if I had any troubles.

Dr Lee was actually 15 minutes late for my consultation - initially I was a bit annoyed about that, but I found out later that he was late because an interstate patient of his came into TCI that morning (from memory she was suffering from nausea) and she was worried about her flight home the next day. Dr Lee attended to her as soon as he could, which I found comforting as I saw that he put the well-being of his patients first . He also explained that he cares about his work and his reputation, and I found him to be very professional in his manner so I booked in with him - November 3rd, here I come! :)

Ultimately, there is always an element of risk with surgery, but looking at Dr Lee's work and experience, both in cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction, I felt that he was the right surgeon for me. Let's see how I go next month! I'll post another review once I've finally gotten the girls :)

Im

In my consultation with Dr Lee, he was open about his experience and stats. I liked that he was very forthcoming - his disclosure put me at ease. He measured me and took my stats, and was very upfront about the fact that my body would only be able to accommodate a smaller implant (220cc high profile max). I appreciated this as I have heard and read stories of other surgeons trying to talk their patients into larger implants not suitable for their frame. I have a very tiny frame for my height, and the last thing I want is to look top heavy and out of proportion! Furthermore, he assured me that I would be given his number that I would be free to call on 24/7 if I had any troubles.

Dr Lee was actually 15 minutes late for my consultation - initially I was a bit annoyed about that, but I found out later that he was late because an interstate patient of his came into TCI that morning (from memory she was suffering from nausea) and she was worried about her flight home the next day. Dr Lee attended to her as soon as he could, which I found comforting as I saw that he put the well-being of his patients first . He also explained that he cares about his work and his reputation, and I found him to be very professional in his manner so I booked in with him - November 3rd, here I come! :)

Ultimately, there is always an element of risk with surgery, but looking at Dr Lee's work and experience, both in cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction, I felt that he was the right surgeon for me. Let's see how I go next month! I'll post another review once I've finally gotten the girls :)

Mische thats very exciting for you, only 11 days to go. Its an absolute delight hearing your great experience with Dr Lee so far, I am booked in with him on the 30th January 2015 for surgery, consult the day prior as I am in WA. I'd love to hear about your story and experience post op. Ive been consulted in Perth, WA and recommended 300cc and moderate to take me from an 8A to a C with a natural look. Goodluck :)