becc

Serious boob greed

I know the feeling. I love them one minute and the next I think they're too small. I just tried on one of my bras that had a LOT of padding in it. Even with all of the padding removed, it was way too small. Have you tried doing that? It really helps and is a good reminder of what you had before!

hahaha. I feel that way too. The first few days I was very swollen and they felt huge. now the swelling is gone and they're softening and dropping slowly and they feel smaller. My C cup padded bras I used to wear with the chicken fillets after removing the padding are too small for me now so I know I'm not small anymore. The change from pre op is a good reminder of how great they are now. Hehe I'm looking forward to the fluff part to see where I end up :D

Hi becc, you're only 2 weeks post op so there's a very good chance you will get a little bit bigger yet!

I was an 8B/10A and I got 350cc and went up to an 8E/10DD.

I don't know what type of implants you got but if you got brazzies they take 4 to 5 months to fluff.

I think it's pretty normal to have days where you think "I wish I went bigger!" and then other days when you think "Oh my god they're so big!"

For me, I still have those days but I know it's because of what I wear, I pretty much live in lorna jane crop tops because I go to the gym and they're so comfy, but they do flatten the girls out and I start feeling like I wish I went bigger, but then I put on a proper bra, or a dress or top that I haven't worn yet since getting my boobs, and I think "Wow, they're not small at all!"

I hope you feel better about them soon, and I'm sure you will as you notice more changes :-)