Alwayshavefaith

Second surgery post op day 2 & 3

Day 2

I'm able to move around but I feel like people stare at me cause I walk abit slow and weird haha, I've noticed that my left boob is pain free but my right room hurts a lot, I can random shooting pains and like muscle stretch, it's bearable but still hurts and it's just random for a few seconds, the pain meds helps and I only notice it when the meds start wearing off.

Also I've been so depressed because I've gained 4kg :( feelin and looking really fat and I'm scared that some of the weight really is fat not water weight

My left boon looks like it's dropping abit and my right one is higher but not much

Day 3

Today is day 3 right now and it's only 10am so haha not to much to day, I woke up completely fine, havnt taken any medication yet, (I will) but I've had no pain yet. Gonna go down and have some brekky

And I've heard people speak about morning boob, just FWI I havnt experianced it thank goodness but I do get muscle cramping whenever day or night.

Anyone have questions feel free to ask.

As for recovery for me it's been so muh easier the I expected. I'm just home sick being in thailand by myself.

This weight gain and depression post BA seems scarily and sadly common :( i am sure its just fluid and bloating hun... x  not looking forward to feeling this way i must say, i suffer from depression anyway so i am worried a tad about being alone and feeling depressed 

It would be swelling that is making you feel fat.

Don't worry, it's normal. I am sure it would be water weight.

Drink plenty of water to keep your body working well and keeping your body hydrated so it can heal.

Are you out of hospital yet? I guess so.

The meds back u up, they made me really bloated but it goes away pretty quick. I wouldn't trust the scales while ur in recovery. It's a huge shock to ur body, give yourself time. Good luck with the rest of ur recovery