Naomitozer

Any one had doctor szalay for BA

Wanted to go for a consultation with Dr Szalay. Booked a date and time two weeks in advance which involved taking an annual leave day only to be emailed the day prior stating they needed to reschedule. Also enquired about a previous date which I did not confirm but received a cancellation/email for anyway. Very frustrating, still keen to meet with him.

Did you have your consult yet? How did it go? :)

I have had one consult with him and having another in 2 weeks. I always seems to get through to his receptionist and have not yet had any problems.

I have also seen Dr Harwood and found Dr Szalay more generous with sizes (not that I am bothered as I am only going around 250cc).

I got 2 completely different opinions from them though so kind of confused now!

I have had one consult with him and having another in 2 weeks. I always seems to get through to his receptionist and have not yet had any problems.

I have also seen Dr Harwood and found Dr Szalay more generous with sizes (not that I am bothered as I am only going around 250cc).

I got 2 completely different opinions from them though so kind of confused now!

I don t think dr Harwood Isn t generous with size... He menaged to squeeze some really good size implants in my little body!! Lol!

If it's safe he ll do it I think!

Dr Szalay is about 8400 I think and thats if you choose the brazilian implants, its 550 cheaper with out them. Dr Harwood is 9750 including everything :)

I have seen Dr Harwood and I'm going back for a second consult to talk about size, ive also had a consult with Dr Richardson who I didnt feel very comfortable with but he has good reviews. They both had different opinions and made me so confused!! I think i want to go with Dr Harwood but my partner wants me to get another opinion cause he is confused to but im worried if i go to the consult with Dr Szalay to get another opinion then I will have three diff opinions! Its so hard picking someone!  

I saw Dr Szalay last year and he was great.  I have a skinny chest and he told me he would only put in 300s tops.  He was honest and to the point i liked him.  No BS but i think with Dr Szalay you need to have your questions ready which he answers thoroughly.  YOu just need to be prepared.  He isnt a showy surgeon with a flash office and his receptionist isnt exactly what you would call professional but it seems to work.  Good luck.