Magical

Any December Tummy Tuckers yet?

How exciting! Has your surgeon said how long you will be in for? I could have gone home after 1 night but decided to stay 2 (i was done late arvo so if in morning i would have gone home) i recover much better at home.

Dont stress too much, i didnt have a catheter (i hate them too) so maybe ask at your pre op appt

Pre op appointment in in November.  He has said he wants me in for 4 days max. I think with the muscle repair and the brand new belly button he wants to keep an eye on me.  I cant wait to share my pre and post op photos.

Tummymumma, your op was not long ago. How are you fairing? How is the recover going?

My recovery has been great. I was hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. I literally did nothing for a week post op, had someone here to do everything with my kids. Once i was moving around i made sure i still had lots of rest. I wasnt in pain was just uncomfortable from muscles being stitched back together

I am 2.5wks post op now and going for short walks each day which helps i think. Im still pretty swollen and bruised on my hips but that will go down over time.

If you have any qs just ask :) i was so worried before hand!

Hi ladies. I'm a newbie here. Booked for tummy tuck with muscle repair and hernia repair also on December 15th. Scared but excited too. Has been great to read everyone's experiences on the forum here as i don't know anyone personally who has had this done.

I am a mum of 3 (9, 6 & 2), and have had scoliosis from a very young age which has worsened with each pregnancy and has continued to worsen after the last baby. I'm pretty sure the separation is not helping things! Keen to hear from anyone else in a similar situation, and if their muscle repair has improved their back pain/problems.

Hi all,

I'm booked it for full Tt on 12 December. I am also quite anxious, but can't wait to get rid of my little extra muffin top I have had since being overweight from aged 8 to 13! It didn't change when I was pregnant either!

Good luck girls!

Hey everyone

I'm having my consultaion tomorrow and hoping to book for Dec/Jan.

I change my mind everyday about whether I should do this to myself and spend such a huge amount of money just on myself

I think I will make myself sick with nerves once I book.

Hey I'm a newbie here :)

I'm booked for my tummy tuck on the 9th December with a plastic surgeon Dr Lefter at Brisbane waters private hospital Woy Woy :)

I cannot wait although I've been.getting a little stressed about what I should be getting to wear once I'm home.

Good luck ladies :)

JessieLou we are on the same date.  My pre op consult is next week and have to hand over the cash. After that it is just waiting. I am very excited.  I am sure the nerves will kick in later.  Are you all getting super organized for Christmas?  I am trying to get it all done now so I don't have to worry and can just concerntrate on recovery. 

JessieLou we are on the same date. My pre op consult is next week and have to hand over the cash. After that it is just waiting. I am very excited. I am sure the nerves will kick in later. Are you all getting super organized for Christmas? I am trying to get it all done now so I don't have to worry and can just concerntrate on recovery.

That's so exciting!! I'm already getting a bit nervous on how I'm going to cope but I can't wait to get this fat suit cut off of me. Lol. Where are you having your operation? I think my pre op consult is 21st so a week after yours :) I think that'll be when it really sinks in with the hospital admission forms and stuff. I'm quite possibly the least organised person ever but I have started wrapping Christmas presents and the urge to pack my hospital bag is nearly overwhelming :)

Hi Guys. Im new here. Im booked in for TT, MR and lipo to upper arms for the December 1st . Im very excited for the end results but also starting to get a lil nervous as it gets closer

-----------------------------

Good luck for tomorrow FERRET you are first up...... See you on the flat side!!

JessieLou! Not long for us!   I saw the surgeon last Friday.  I will only be in hospital for two days.  He said the first day he doesn't like us to move, so its catheter in and bed. No food! Second day catheter out and only slops as he doesn't want me to get bloated.  Third day discharge and I can eat what I want. We had a long talk about my umbilical reconstruction. He said he would prefer to leave me with no belly button. But I do want one... is that strange. He said he is not the best and will aim for a dimple. I don't know if I should just say forget it.  I am stuck on this. 

Anyway, its almost Tuesday. I have so much to do before then I will have little time to stress over it. I am first up on Tuesday!  

Magical - I wish I could say 'thank you for reminding me' but I can't stop thinking about it lol.

What time on Tuesday is your opp? My surgeon said I'm going first up too but she starts at 1pm lol.

My surgeon hasn't said anything like that she just said she likes us up and moving as soon as we feel up to it?? I'm sure I'll know more on Tuesday and Wednesday lol I'm staying in hospital for a week, my Ps said because I have young children and am over 2hrs away that it would be best.

I didn't know they did TT without belly buttons??

Mine has like a hangy hood atm and she said she'll be able to repair it no problem, I hope your PS is just underestimating their skill level and you get a good result.

Here's hoping we can get some sleep the next few nights.. I still can't believe it's actually happening!!