Sign in to follow this  
Rangs

Dr Szalay Brisbane

HI girls

I had a consultation with Dr Szalay this afternoon.  I have read comments about this man, about how he is not personable, how he is quite strange and has little to say.  I was interested to meet him.  Well, i found him to be very personable, he was very knowledgeable, knew his stuff and i felt like i was in good hands.  I asked my questions, he answered them thoroughly.  His consultation room was full, constantly,  I would say that is a testament to his reputation.  Dont always judge people on what others have to say, im glad i met him, i would say he is the man for my operation.  Precise, to the point.  What else could you want when its your body and your health.   

I also wouldn't chose a surgeon based on his personality, you're not chosing them to be your best friend.  The only thing that makes me nervous is when Cosmetic Surgeons start doing reconstructive work, please make sure you are fully researched and comfortable.  If so then good luck :)

The visual evidence of the results each surgeon achieves can be one of the best indicators to choose a surgeon by.

By that, I mean specific examples of their work on lots of their own patients. This should be written next to any photographs they show.

Then you can see how consistent the results are.

I would want that from a surgeon I choose.

I become concerned when a surgeon uses the same photographs of one patient to advertise a procedure in their City newspaper for ten years. 

A full waiting room might mean the clinic provides services such as IPL for hair removal at a reasonable price compared to other clinics.

Minor procedures like this can be popular and are performed by Nursing staff =  busy waiting room.

If that is the case a full waiting room might not be a reliable indication of the surgical skills of the doctor for procedures such as face lifts or breast surgery.

Take care.  :)