Sassy007

What have you done after developing capsular contracture from overseas surgery?

This question has probably been answered previously but I cant find the info I want so hence why I am posting this...

I'm just curious after reading posts of people developing capsular contracture after surgery overseas & then they shop round in Australia to get it fixed... question is when you do this your up for a whole new surgery right?

Where as if you get it done here is AU your covered for most, if not all expense in most cases.. well it seems to be reading on this site...

I'm just trying to help myself with the decision to stick with PIAC or go with TCI in Sydney... augh... decisions... decisions...!

I have often wonder  how much revision for CC costs also.  Especially at TCI.  Im also undecided between going to Bangkok for BA or TCI im from New Zealand.  Sydney feels a lot closer to hime than Bangkok.  Im just worried as I haven't heard much on how TCI deal with clients when problems after surgery do occur.

From what I have read TCI are good at doing revisions on those that have cc after taking out the guarantee for it. Seems like you cant go wrong there.

Im mainly torn as I really want to stick with PIAC and my chosen surgeon...especially as they are "plastic surgeons" as opposed to "cosmetic" but as PIAC don't offer any guarantees on cc I'm stuck thinking "what if"... I know theres only a 5% chance of developing it... but you don't want to be that unlucky one do you! Realise I am answering my own question aren't I... :huh:

TCI have dr doña as a plastic surgeon but he costs a bit more. If you get CC from overseas surgery then your not covered in AUS... Some girls end up paying almost double to get them fixed here from overseas problems.

Hmm.. yes TCI seem the way to go to be on the safe side!

Also they just got back to me on my question of "do I need to return to Sydney from Perth for appointments" and the answer was "no, can do the revision appointments for interstate clients via Skype"... cant believe my luck!! :D

Definitely worth getting CC guarantee for piece of mind... don't want to end up paying double! Ahhh... feel soooo much better about the decision to be made now! :cool:

Suppose I need to change my 'signature' n this site now... :rolleyes: