ideserveit

Finally booked and starting to freak out

Hi everyone I've finally booked for my ba at tci with dr Niro in December I will be travelling interstate and all I want to hear are some positive stories cause I'm super nervous that something will go wrong !! Any feedback will be very appreciated

Congrats on booking you BA! It is such an exciting journey, I don't know anything about the surgeon you have chosen or his work but I can tell you that the nervousness is not unique to you, I was absolutely sick to the stomach about my BA and something going wrong but the chances are that everything will go well. Focus on the positive outcome you are seeking!

I'm also booked in for December at TCI parramatta with Dr Tang tho, I've only ever herd good things abouts all their surgeons and the hole team at tci all together I believe where in good hands congratulations on booking it's such an exciting nervous feeling! feels forever away! feel free to friend me :). I'm also travelling interstate from perth !

I won't have mine done until November but I see it like this. To ease your mind think of these things: heaps of girls on here have been to TCI, and they all have rave reviews of the experience. You've done your research, so you know you're in safe hands. You've probably wanted this for some time - and now it's finally happening :) :) :). You're going from interstate - wooo a mini holiday :).

I will keep you updated on mine too (different doctor but same place and I am an interstate traveler too).

To keep my mind occupied I have started all my planning. What to take with me, what cream to rub on my boobs to fight stretch marks, some sports bras to buy to live in for a little while, gazing at all the wonderful clothes I will soon be able to fill haha. Nervousness is normal, I've just been replacing it with excitement :).

I hope you get lots of positive responses to make you feel better - because you are going to be just fine. Well better than fine, fine with great boobies :)

I won't have mine done until November but I see it like this. To ease your mind think of these things: heaps of girls on here have been to TCI, and they all have rave reviews of the experience. You've done your research, so you know you're in safe hands. You've probably wanted this for some time - and now it's finally happening :) :) :). You're going from interstate - wooo a mini holiday :).

I will keep you updated on mine too (different doctor but same place and I am an interstate traveler too).

To keep my mind occupied I have started all my planning. What to take with me, what cream to rub on my boobs to fight stretch marks, some sports bras to buy to live in for a little while, gazing at all the wonderful clothes I will soon be able to fill haha. Nervousness is normal, I've just been replacing it with excitement :).

I hope you get lots of positive responses to make you feel better - because you are going to be just fine. Well better than fine, fine with great boobies :)

I don't think you could put that into better words danniP!

I'm with Dr Niro that same day! 
I can only go by my initial consult and he was fantastic. I loved his approach, he was very thorough and made me feel really comfortable. If his consult is anything to go by then we have nothing to worry about.
I have googled him endlessly and have only found good things. I haven't personally spoken to many who have been to him but I'm looking for them lol. 

I'm nervous and excited too. I can't believe I have a date!!  

Lol. I was a bundle of nerves from right after I clicked send on the booking (my hands were literally shaking) till the day before my surgery when I went for my medical checkups. Then the excitement hit me that I was really doing this. We all go through it and come out the other side feeling so much better. Focus on the end result. The time will fly by. Promise! Good luck!!

Hi Quinn good luck to you and how exciting! I'm booked for 10 nov with a differe surgeon dr tavakoli but I'm mainly excited and I got a few things for recovery like a new book to read and set my room up with extra pillows. I'm getting rhino at the same time so I will be resting quite a bit post op. I'm sure it will go smooth and you will wake up with amazing results