raachell94

gap inbetween boobies

Hi ladies going for my BA in December back to back consult and surgery but just wanted to find out how u know if you will end up with a big gap between ur boobs or weather you will likely have a small gap if that makes sense ? thanks :)

I would post a pic but I don't like my boobs hence the BA haha all I know is when I had milk in their they where round big and good! u can still see the round shape now just no upper pole what so ever and they're quite fat apart but I'm like an 10A / 8B so very small anyway ! thanks for your reply I'll be happy either way they turn out !

They can release your pec muscle to create a closer gap. Have you consulted your surgeon with this query? If it's a priority raise it so as they can address if :)

what is a pec muscle dontella haha I sound so silly but I really have no idea !

In my initial consult with my surgeon he told me that my cleavage was a great size as is and that 'he wouldn't have to make any adjustments there'. You should be asked what outcome you are seeking and if you take photos in or tell them that you like a smaller cleavage then they can work with you to achieve it. 

They can release your pec muscle to create a closer gap. Have you consulted your surgeon with this query? If it's a priority raise it so as they can address if :)

good advise don. I wish I really stressed this enough to my PS. I mentioned it briefly once but didn't STRESS it enough.

I was however told by another ps that she can over disect the pec muscles just a little medially to create more cleavage however the implant will move to wherever it feels more 'comfortable' and for me that just seems to be out to the sides more. If the pecs are over disected too they need to be careful to not create a uni boob.

Also there's a nipple thing too that if the implant is placed to close to the centre the nipples can actually point out to the sides which isn't a very nice look.

Just as Don said, talk to your ps about it and I'm sure you're in good hands and it will all work out for you.

good luck hun