Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cosmetic

Chin Implant - Thailand Anyone?

Guest Cosmetic

I wish you all the best 4 ur surgery.. if you can kindly ask about chin surgery with liposuction and get back to me that would help me so much

Hello. I had my chin implant with Dr Nond 3 years ago. I had BA at same time. 225cc, benali lift, under muscle.

It cost me $1500 for chin implant by memory. $6k inc flights and accom & BA & spending money..

Best thing I have ever done for myself. I'm new to this site as of today, but any help I can give, I'd be happy to do so.

I stayed right next to bumragead hospital, Furama I think it was called ( will get name if required) organised everything myself. Used Sarah @ Global Health Travel, who was fantastic.

Went in October. 1 night in hospital. Went shopping for 5 hours next day. Spent the next 10 days drinking and shopping and eating.

No one can tell I've had it done, my life changed for the better when I had it done.

I was completely naughty and still drinking and smoking like a chimney before and directly after surgery. I was 26. I'm 29 now looking for a surgeon for lipo.

I guess that's the thing with plastic surgery.. You have a good experience, fix those imperfections you can't see past, then find more imperfections to fix!

Apologies for the disjointed reply, it's been a big festive season!

Ash

ALSO!!! So important. I was slightly disappointed in not having the defined jawline I wanted.. And looked into chin and neck lipo. dr Nond said I'd have to have a neckplasty.. I didn't. I got lipodisolve in perth instead at a cost of $150. And now it is perfect!