becca89

Dr Duong TCI

I was previously going to see Dr Tang and had a consult with him but due to work the only time I could get off was mid December and Dr Tang was fully booked out. So I changed to see Dr Duong. I have not had a consultation yet, I am having that on the 12th December 4 days before I go in. Can I ask did u go under twilight sedation that's kinda worrying me a bit.

Im worried that I am going to feel pain whilst they are doing the surgery. I am also worried about the pain afterwards as I am not really good with pain. I would be happy to be in and out like you I hate being  in day surgery/hospital. I am very excited. Do u have any photos I may be able to look at?

Hi Hun I'm not with Dr doung I'm booked in with Dr Tang but TCI have such a good reputation I'm sure he is amazing just like every other surgeon their! I'm booked in for the 10th of December and surgery on the 11th as I'm travelling interstate from perth I'm lucky to even get those dates! As for twilight sedation I had my wisdom teeth out in august in a twilight sedation as soon as the anesthetic whatever it'd called went in I was gone didn't feel a thing and woke up like have use even started yet and it was finished! I was a bit dopey after waking up but no pain at all and felt fine I'm assuming it's going to be the same for my boobs! you won't feel any pain they will make sure of that! xx

Hi I'm having my ba tomorrow with Dr Duong so I'll let you know. I'm getting a bit nervous now. Still worried about the whole size thing. My husband just doesn't get it.. just get the big ones he says. I think its 365 textured mod profile unders for me. I am also a little worried about pain management, mostly getting home and the first night. Love to hear any tips. I will post some before and after photos when I work out how the friend thing works.xx

Hi I'm having my ba tomorrow with Dr Duong so I'll let you know. I'm getting a bit nervous now. Still worried about the whole size thing. My husband just doesn't get it.. just get the big ones he says. I think its 365 textured mod profile unders for me. I am also a little worried about pain management, mostly getting home and the first night. Love to hear any tips. I will post some before and after photos when I work out how the friend thing works.xx

I'm in with Dr Duong on Saturday with my consult is on the Friday.. I'm travelling a fair distance so I booked the appts back to back.. Would love to hear how you go with it all!!! Good luck!! Xox

Good luck for tomorrow!! Your hubby sounds like mine, pushing for the bigger ones :D (Happy he did though cause I'm very happy with them!)

For pain management keep on top of your pain meds and don't wait until your in pain to take them. Check before you leave if you can use ice packs (and wrap well in a towel if you do to avoid ice burn). Heat packs are good for back pain but don't let them anywhere near the new girls.

Hi Becca don't worry you won't feel a thing. I arrived at 12 everything went so quickly one minute i was on the table then i was in recovery (just felt pressure on my chest)after a lolipop and some crackers I was on my way home at 4.30 the nurses are lovely. Get that hot water bottle for your back though. after all that worry about size we went with one of each haha 365/385 Dr Duong knows his stuff. Good luck

Hi becca. I think the endone made me sick and the 1 1/2 hour car trip home, but it wasnt to bad. Just eat plain food like toast or crackers and make sure you eat something before you take the pain meds. I would say its more the pressure on your chest thats uncomfortable. Taking the panadine forte or nurophen regularly really helps.

I have to admit im technologically challenged so I will try to put some photos on my profile and I think you can see them if you accept the freind request I sent you.

Let me know if im wrong.