millimoo

Any last suggestions before BA appt tomoz?

Oh wait, I'm zoo excited I didn't read your post properly lol sorry. I more listened than asked questions first appointment, then at my second appointment I had lots of questions. Make sure you have some pics of boobs that you like to take in with you.

LOL no probs,  Exitaboob yep got the piki's ready ;) I am just curious how big I can go....? I don't want to be super huge ( a Dcup would be awesome)  but curious if if that is possible.... can't wait till appt tommoz to find out :) Tomoz Appt with Dr James Chen. I have been approved by TCI but want a few opinions before I commit, another appt with Dr Harwood on Wednesday so fingers crossed by the end of the week I will have decided on who and booked in hoping for the week or two ( 10-19th?) before xmas week :) P.S sent you a FR and can't wait to hear your progress :) 

LOL no probs,  Exitaboob yep got the piki's ready ;) I am just curious how big I can go....? I don't want to be super huge ( a Dcup would be awesome)  but curious if if that is possible.... can't wait till appt tommoz to find out :) Tomoz Appt with Dr James Chen. I have been approved by TCI but want a few opinions before I commit, another appt with Dr Harwood on Wednesday so fingers crossed by the end of the week I will have decided on who and booked in hoping for the week or two ( 10-19th?) before xmas week :) P.S sent you a FR and can't wait to hear your progress :)

Hi millimoo.

How did your consults go? Who did you choose?

Thanks B