georgii

best surgeon in melbourne for breast augmentation?

hi guys,

ive been searching the web and have found some surgeons/ surgery clinics in melbourne that i like:

• avenue plastic surgery
  • victroian cosmetic institute
  • cleopatra plastic surgery
  • craig robinstein from cosmetic surgery for women

i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of these clinics and what the outcomes where

both my mother (54) and myself (21) want to get breast implants.

thanks

Hamish Farrow and Mark Ashton have reputations as being two of the best surgeons in Australia. The prices match though with a consultation several hundred dollars and surgery around the $14k mark for a simple BA (my gf's quote for 325cc IMF incision was $14k).

I definitely recommend him. I am 52kg, 168 cm tall and bw of 11cm. I was AAA

now 6 weeks post op am a full C. Early on I was a D cup. I just got boob greedy and when my boobs were swollen they looked huge for my size and I guess I realized I wanted to be top heavy for my frame. Now everyone says I have big boobs on a thin frame but I guess I wanted huge boobs!! I am very happy with the size and tiny scar. Dr. Baldwin is an excellent surgeon. And I think we all don't know what we really want till after the operation. And spending so much you always want to get it right first time. But very happy with my C cups. And in few years if I wanted revision to go bigger I definitely go back to Dr mark baldwin.

Yes just got boob greedy as I am sure most of us who once had no breasts and then got nice boobs and then see models with even bigger boobs and then you start wanting them too. I am happy, sitting nicely, round and perky.