Allyann

Turkey neck / double chin

Hey guys

So over the last year I've developed somewhat of a small double chin. I'm still a size 8-10 but this definately runs in my family and it seems I'm inheriting it now. Super. Even my dad pointed it out the other night haha I'm so paranoid about it and find myself always touching it.

So, has anyone ever had neck lipo or similar to fix this issue? I figure lipo is a relatively small procedure and I'm not at all interested in a neck lift or something haha any help would be appreciated! Xx

Aargh, same problem here. I've tried pelevé (need a few more sessions) There is also a mini lift using sutures (thread lift) which I may try in a few years. Don't know if you ar sagging yet or just developing the extra volume in the area. I haven't seen lipo results.

Hey guys

So over the last year I've developed somewhat of a small double chin. I'm still a size 8-10 but this definately runs in my family and it seems I'm inheriting it now. Super. Even my dad pointed it out the other night haha I'm so paranoid about it and find myself always touching it.

So, has anyone ever had neck lipo or similar to fix this issue? I figure lipo is a relatively small procedure and I'm not at all interested in a neck lift or something haha any help would be appreciated! Xx

Oh thanks Dad! lol

I am the same family gene with double chins....no matter how thin Iam I always have the double chin...at high school I was teased constantly they would say "you got more chins than a Chinese phone book" ;( yes funny now but omg it has played on me since only last week I was thinking about getting something done I am all good with a neck lift if I have to but it would be nice to have it gone lol!!!

hi guys,

just thought I'd tell you my experience. I also had the inherited double chin which i hated all my life. I finally decided to do something about it so I ended up having a lower face lift. I asked about lipo, but with me, it would have only taken the fat out and left loose skin. I think it depends on what your problem is. I had to have muscle repair, so the only way to do that effectively was to have a lower face lift, which is obviously an extreme procedure but is the best thing i ever did. I'm so glad i did it and so happy with the results. Just make sure you go to someone amazing as i have seen/heard horror stories. I now don't have to worry about this getting worse as i get older. My mum was the one who pushed me to do it as she said she wished she had done it and now hates the way she looks.

Thanks for that Lou! So glad it all went well for you! Did you have it done in Aus?

Kazza that's so unfair kids are such jerks haha I've really only developed mine over the last year. Realistically it's only small and much more noticeably if I put my chin down etc. I'm probably being overly vain but I see my mums and know I'm in for it when I'm older haha! I've even been considering Botox lately. I swear you have one surgery and suddenly all the doors open to you haha it's like getting your first tattoo!

Filmy, sorry I don't really want to put face photos on here as I only told a couple of family members about the procedure and you know once it's on the Internet you can never take it back...

I had it done with dr nettle in Sydney. I think he is amazing. It cost around $20000 but I also had my upper eyes done and fat injection. I know it's a LOT of money but firstly it's your face so you can't just trust anyone and also my mum paid - that's how much she hates hers and didn't want me to have this all me life. Like I said it's the best thing I've done, although the recovery was hard, people I meet now are amazing when I tell them my age. It's not a small procedure so you really have to want it to go through it.