raachell94

December 2014 ladies !

Hi just thought I'd make a thread and see how many girls are getting their girls done in December at TCI, I'm booked in for interstate from perth back to back on the 10th of December and surgery the 11th so excited would love to see some girls and share our experiences and count down the days together!x

Hey girls!!!

I'm traveling from Brisbane to bondi TCI on the 1st December for consultation the BA on the 2nd! They said I was borderline needing a lift?! But I'm going with just implants . My boobs now sit perfectly for a 21 year old. They aren't the perkiest . I'm currently a 12c and I want to go to 12e . Very nervous on what dr kwok will say !

I've been told I'm borderline by a thailand plastic surgeon because I was originally going to go over there but tci didn't say anything about it so I'm a bit nervous about what will be said in my consult too. I don't think mine sag much at all though, I have no upper pole though. I'm a 10C sometimes 12 too :)

Hi girls I'm booked in with Dr tang in march. I'm new to this and can't seem to find any pics of his work. Please help. Would love to confirm I have chosen the right doctor.

Members76 posts0 warning points

Posted A minute ago

dr tang Is amazing u can see results on the cosmetic institute facebook page also search on you tube the cosmetic institute, also in Google it will come up with an article about him  he's very well known and has never had a bad reveiw about him your in safe hands also if you search this forum in the search bar change to forum instead of this topic type in dr tang theirs some amazing post op stories ones called another happy dr tang story or something along those lines worth a read she goes through the whole experience!

I have seen a few without but not far enough in post op to have the final ending results, and a couple with nipple covers. If you search dr tang in the forum and read testimonial stories you will be so reassured I was the same when I booked now I've read and seen so much I'm not even worried just nervous every once in a while about the hole ordeal! If your just needing implants I see it as a pretty simple procedure and I've read dr tang has an amazing judgment for implants to suit your body type ! feel free to FR me as I'll be having surgery December :)

Dr Niro 11th and 12th for me :)

Thats me. I'm booked for the 12th with Dr Niro. 

We need to become buddies :) 

Wow thats exciting finding someone on the same day with the same dr. Wonder which of us will go first. 

His consult was amazing. You will feel so relaxed after talking to him. I was/am. 

Have all you TCI girls joined the FB group??

Thats me. I'm booked for the 12th with Dr Niro. 

We need to become buddies :) 

Wow thats exciting finding someone on the same day with the same dr. Wonder which of us will go first. 

His consult was amazing. You will feel so relaxed after talking to him. I was/am. 

Have all you TCI girls joined the FB group??

I have lindyloo03! that's pretty cool having both on the same day!

I reckon, I'm pretty excited about it and same surgeon and all!! We will probably see each other in recovery haha

I know Millimoo is 1 day ahead of me at TCI in Bondi too. 
Maybe a few of us could meet up on the Monday all bandaged up, before flying home. wouldn't that be a sight a bunch of us together with our humungous new boobs lol