Sign in to follow this  
Newchange

Sexy question

Oh great question! :) now I don't need to ask my surgeon tomorrow at my pre op haha! I too am in a new relationship so was wondering myself!

Totally laughed at my desk at Tummymumma's comment about pfft my husband can wait!!! hahahahaha brilliant!

2 weeks today and I'm under the knife!

Ok I've got another.

So I haven't actually done anything yet if you get my gist, but has anyone noticed since having your tummy tuck that you have more sensation downstairs? I'm wondering since it's all been pulled up (and personally mine has no poochy look now lol) will things be different?

Another,

So I'm seeing someone new, past couple of months and we have obviously been there....... But I mentioned the other day about showing him my tummy and he said no. When I asked why and if it would turn him off he said yes??? I then went on to say well I'm always going to have a scar line so it's never going away so how long before you are going to feel different. He didn't reply. Should I be feeling shut down or is this normal?

I've been single for almost 6 years now and after the birth of my son my x wouldn't come near me. And if he did it was purely for himself if you get me without any detail. So I'm thinking hmmm I'm not going to do this ***** again. Am I over reacting?

I don't think its necessarily a bad thing that he doesn't want to see your fresh scar but I would feel hurt about him saying a scar will make him feel different about you. Maybe you guys need to have a serious chat about what it is in particular that will turn him off or what his concerns are and see if you can manage around those.

In all honesty though if my husband said that Id be pissed but we made the decision to do it together so I guess it's a different situation. My hubby has helped me shower, rubs the cream into my bruises as I can't see them and helps cut the steri strips as they come away. For better and worse.... Unfortunately for him we are in the worse but will swing to better soon lol

Ok so an update. The guy has been given the flick.

I'm def not one to sleep around

As I never slept with the guy I just dumped but I have been a little naughty with a guy I've been friends with for ages.

Two weeks post opp and..... Ok so was uncomfortable to move around too much and was really scary taking off my garmet for the first time other than too wash and shower but I did it. It felt different. Like tighter. Lol. I'm guessing because everything has moved up the skin has been bought forward if that makes sense. I was def sore after lol.

The thing I loved the most is for the first time in my life I felt comfortable lying in front of a guy in the nude. I even got up the next morning in front of him.

Best part is that he has seen me since and is contacting me constantly.

Feeling very special and building confidence.

Will keep all this info stored away for when someone special comes along LOL. Good to know things get pulled up as well as down  :lol: and it's easier to climax. Let me get the TT, BL/BA over with (4 weeks to go woohoo!) then with all that renewed confidence in my beautiful new body, I'm getting out there once again  :cool: .

New Change, you did the right thing giving that guy the flick... if he couldn't show you compassion and understanding while things were new and exciting between you, he never would of!