millimoo

TCI?? Surgeons who has best rep??

There is a few of us in the october role call who are just about to have surgery at TCI, all with different surgeons, you would be more than welcome to pop in there and ask questions after we go through it, and hopefully some will post their experiences in the surgery experiences threads :)

Going to book back to back BA in December but not sure who to go with any suggestions from those who have had BA with TCI??  :)

I had my consultation with Dr. Lee today and my surgery is tomorrow at 1pm :)

I asked for Dr.Lee as I loved alot of his results! He was amazing in the consultation, I felt very comfortable with him from the second he introduced himself :)

Awesome I hope Dr Nguyen is just as good!? I booked in with him today for back to back consult 10th and 11th Op December YAY!! :)

I am booked in with Dr Nguyen on 31 October for my BA, send a friend request if you like, and I will keep you posted. He was amazing at my consult, you will love him!

I had my consultation with Dr. Lee today and my surgery is tomorrow at 1pm :)

I asked for Dr.Lee as I loved alot of his results! He was amazing in the consultation, I felt very comfortable with him from the second he introduced himself :)

I Hope you have had a successful surgery and are resting well in recovery? Can't wait to hear how it all went when you are up to it :) 

I Hope you have had a successful surgery and are resting well in recovery? Can't wait to hear how it all went when you are up to it :)

it went amazing, for someone who suffers with bad anxiety I walked into the surgery room with zero nerves! I was just excited. Everyone made me feel feel so comfortable.

I am in barely any pain, maybe 2-3/10 mainly when I get up. my ribs are very tender!

any questions, just ask away :D

Great News Ayla-J glad to hear all went well :) Great news pain wise and the anxiety too that is awesome, I hope I go all good too with that! Any suggestions of things I need to take with me to Sydney that I may not think of?? How are you feeling today? Hope each day is getting better? xxoo Awesome Echo2k3 yay same surgeon and you only have 24 days to go!! Sooooo jealous lol sending you a FR hope thats ok love to hear how all goes for you too if possible? Have you had consult or are you doing back to back like me? 

Millimoo send away! I'll be putting progress pics up aswell when i've had my surgery.

And yep I'm doing back to back consult aswell. Consult on the 27th at 11am and surgery on the 28th!

Im hoping to achieve around D-DD. Not sure what cc yet, most likely high profile. I guess it depends what sizers suit and what the Dr think will fit/look best!

Awesome Echo2K3,  Very nervous myself about the back to back but fingers crossed all will go well and will have faith in Dr Nyugen to know what will be the best. I was first hoping to be a large C? But now thinking will see what the biggest option he thinks will suit my frame etc and go with that... Fingers crossed maybe a D...? ;) I have lots of piki's ready of what I like not really sure what size they are but says D in Google.... Oh and piki's of what I DO not want lol Can't wait to hear how yours goes!! So jealous you have less then 4 weeks!! I have 10 still :(

Awesome Echo2K3, Very nervous myself about the back to back but fingers crossed all will go well and will have faith in Dr Nyugen to know what will be the best. I was first hoping to be a large C? But now thinking will see what the biggest option he thinks will suit my frame etc and go with that... Fingers crossed maybe a D...? ;) I have lots of piki's ready of what I like not really sure what size they are but says D in Google.... Oh and piki's of what I DO not want lol Can't wait to hear how yours goes!! So jealous you have less then 4 weeks!! I have 10 still :(

I have looked at ssooooo many boobs lol. Have a look at the Mentor implant website, they have a lot of before and afters on there and the height/weight of the person.

It gets confusing though, i've banned myself from looking at more. I've found a couple of sets I love that have similar befores to me and they all look similar size after but are 330cc, 390cc and 550cc lol...