Sign in to follow this  
Septboobs

I'm still not happy with my boobs :(

Well Friday I'll be 3 weeks post op. I know it's still early days. But overall I'm not happy with them. Cleavage is nice but the don't seem to be dropping yet. Swelling has gone down but my inplants are still high. They haven't filled out that bottom of my breast so I still have the saggy breast tissue there. I don't know I just feel deformed still and I'm hoping they drop and look somewhat normal. When I lay on my back they are a nice shape. I'll update the pics.

I'd get in contact with your surgeon again. Even just for piece of mind. Hope it all works out!

I agree. But hang in there hun, they still might improve.

hope you like them soon. They will drop eventually with time and may fill out that saggy skin soon. See what your PS says.

good luck hun xoxo

Hurry up and drop boobies!! They are still sitting high so I really hope they drop into place nice and quick for you. The size looks great so if it can fill out through the bottom you'll get a top set!! Mine seemed to drop dramatically somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks so fingers crossed yours do the same!

If you need reassurance then definitely give your surgeon a call and go in for a chat.

Defs stay in touch with your surgeon.

What are your implant details? They look like the right width, but to fill out your lower pole it looks like you need more volume - what profile are they? Are they round or anatomical?

From what I have heard from PS's, it can take up to 3-4 months for the implants to drop and settle in to place. I wouldn't get too worried just yet.

Are you taking regular update photos for comparison?