larissajayne92

Newbie! TCI or Norwood Day Surgery

Hi everyone,

I am completely new to this site, and I have spent days scrolling through every article trying to absorb as much information as possible!

I am looking at some places for an enlargement and I am having problems choosing a place! I live in Adelaide and it would be ideal if I could have it in Adelaide for convenience, but I am having problems finding any good reviews for Adelaide.

I have been seriously looking into the cosmetic institute in Sydney, they look great and everyone seems to have really positive reviews for them. I really like the sound of them.

I am also looking at Norwood Day Surgery in Adelaide, but this is really only for convenience. So I am not sure if I would just be settling for a not as good experience just to be in my home town.

I guess I am just looking for some advice/reviews on people's experiences at either place to help me make the final call.

Thanks everyone :)

HiĀ 

I have an appointment in November for a consult at Norwood. The doctor I am seeing flies in from Sydney so November was the earliest I could see him.

Haven't seen a lot of reviews from him but hoping I will know after the consult if I feel comfortable.

Just booked for my BA in Dec provisionally so that I don't miss out this year if I want to go ahead, so excited! can't wait.

I would prob go to Sydney if I could but I can't leave the children for that long, I hope I feel comfortable after the consult, if not will have to find a way.

Hi Ladies, seen this is an old post but thought its worth the shot. Did either of you go through with the Norwood consult? I have one booked in July but also have no idea on who to choose. I thought speaking with any surgeon might give me some insight. Any tips, advice and recommendations would be appreciated ?