JEC10

Dr Michael Miroshnik

I had a consult for my revision and he was amazing. He is very honest and knows how to make great boobies. Very kind and makes you feel comfortable as well. I chose my revision with my original surgeon based on price and location. Otherwise I would have gone with him 100%

I just had an otoplasty done by Dr Miroshnik on Tuesday, and had a friend have a mummy makeover by him (BA and TT) about 12 months ago. Her surgery went amazingly well and they looked fantastic. I still have bandages on so I haven't seen my ears yet, but I could not fault him so far. Really accommodating, kind, explained everything really clearly, such a good reputation and very honest as well about what to expect. 

I have a consultation with him next month. I have heard only good things about him. I'm just waiting for some $$ to come in so I can pre-book my BA date.

Would love to hear how it all goes!

I booked my surgery date yesterday. I'm in on December 9th. So excited.

Ohh how exciting. i would love to follow your experience. Good luck with it. I'm going to ring on Monday and book my consultation.

I booked a phone consult with him, but have to wait until December. She said if they have a cancelation before then they will let me know. So exciting!

Super exciting. It will be good to have a few Miroshnik girls on here over the next few months.

I believe dates in Nov are available. Cricket booked for the 11th.

Yep I am booked in for the 11th for BA and a lift on the left only at the moment - only three weeks and counting :)

I booked a phone consult with him, but have to wait until December. She said if they have a cancelation before then they will let me know. So exciting!

The wait for a consult was so painful but mine ended up rolling around fairly quickly.  He was really great over the phone too - he explained everything I wanted to know before I even had a chance to ask him.  You will be pleased to know that I could have booked surgery two weeks after my consult if I had wanted to :) So at least if you have a date in mind it shouldn't be too big of a wait from your consult. 

Hi ladies!

Just new to the forum and have booked my phone consult with Dr M for the 22nd of Dec!!

I am so excited and nervous and every other emotion possible!

I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about him. His Instagram page looks amazing!

I have my face to face with him this morning.. Eeep!!!

Hi ladies!

Just new to the forum and have booked my phone consult with Dr M for the 22nd of Dec!!

I am so excited and nervous and every other emotion possible!

I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about him. His Instagram page looks amazing!

Hi Cate,

I have my phone consult with him in 45 mins. I'm in WA. I can message you later if you like and fill you in with how it all goes!

He was lovely. Such a great bedside manner. I had trust as soon as I walked in. He was spot on with what I was after. Now comes the 5 week wait.

That's comforting to know :) I'm going to be such an excited/nervous wreck!

I sure the 5 weeks will fly by!

That's comforting to know :) I'm going to be such an excited/nervous wreck!

I sure the 5 weeks will fly by!

Let them know if you are happy to go on a cancellation list to get an earlier consultation.  JEC10 did this and got in much earlier than her initial consult date :) The weeks certainly do fly by

Let them know if you are happy to go on a cancellation list to get an earlier consultation. JEC10 did this and got in much earlier than her initial consult date :) The weeks certainly do fly by

Oh, awesome! I didn't know that was an option :) I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks Cricket!

He was lovely. Such a great bedside manner. I had trust as soon as I walked in. He was spot on with what I was after. Now comes the 5 week wait.

Omg I'm so excited for you

What size and type of implant are you getting?