lindyloo03

Wearing sizers and getting a backache

I wore my sizers to work today, no-one noticed unless I told them so thats good to know :)

My back was killing me by about lunch time, I am assuming the weight of them???? 

Is this a sign of things to come, Will I get constant dull backache or do you think it's just cause they are new. 

I didn't wear dozers before my surgery so can't say for sure, but I can tell you that I got 350cc and I don't notice any weight at all.

It felt funny the first few days when I'd take my bra off to shower, kind of like they were going to fall off, but now they are totally normal and I haven't had any back pain. I can't say about bigger sizes though.

Gee not like we can take them out when too heavy. It's probably just that they are sitting on top of chest as such, felt like i was squishing the real me.

Haha i can imagine them feeling like they going to fall off Cleopatra haha

I wore mine for about 30 mins and gave up. I hated the heavy feeling and the pulling on the bra and crop I had on. The implants feel nothing like that. They are a lot easier to carry around and don't feel heavy like sizers (thank goodness!!)

I wore mine for about 30 mins and gave up. I hated the heavy feeling and the pulling on the bra and crop I had on. The implants feel nothing like that. They are a lot easier to carry around and don't feel heavy like sizers (thank goodness!!)

That's good to know.

As i was driving around corners i felt my sizers go first lol. That heaviness feeling anyway. I would assume they would feel more natural than some cous cous shoved down my bra lol

Something to remember is that sizers are putting their weight on the bra and straps pulling on your shoulder and back muscles. The implants will be using the pectoralis major muscle (for unders and dual plane) and / or the skin (for overs) to support the weight of the implants so there is less strain on the lower back.

I had nothing to start with and have never had kids to bf and got 600's. The first 2 weeks they did feel really heavy on my chest and unnatural but now I barely even notice the weight anymore and they feel like a part of me and I have not had any back pain besides the ache from sleeping propped up at night.I think you'll soon get used to whatever size they end up and your body will compensate for the extra volume.

I never wore sizers so cannot comment on that experience but I did find the week after surgery and even now 3 weeks post op I get intermittent backache on some days, I think its learning not to slouch (as I have done for years) and hold myself properly.