Ayla-J

New Boobies Tomorrow!!

Hi Ayla-j , this is my first nite on here so I'm very new , where are u getting them done ? Did it take u long from when u first saw surgeon until now ? I'm wanting a lift with implants after 2 kids I'm still a E . Are u going much bigger ?

Hi Ayla-j , this is my first nite on here so I'm very new , where are u getting them done ? Did it take u long from when u first saw surgeon until now ? I'm wanting a lift with implants after 2 kids I'm still a E . Are u going much bigger ?

Hey Kyza,

I am getting mine done at The Cosmetic Institute in Bondi, my surgeon is Dr. Lee.

I travelled from Victoria, so I did not see my surgeon until today! they do the cosultation and surgery back to back to make it easier for those travelling a fair distance :)

I am 179cm tall, 68kg.

currently a small 12B and my implants should bring me to a DD.

I booked everything on July 25th this year, I havn't had to wait long at all :)

Oh wow that is really quick , I'm from victoria aswell and have a few girls from my town travel to qld , is the the cosmetic institute cheaper than private named centres ? If u don't mind me. Asking roughly what is it's costing u and do u have health insurance ? I'm seeing chiropractor at the moment as my boobs since having my 7 month old are hurting my back , so I'm thinking of getting a lift with implants , I like them big just not saggy lol what made u chose the intuited ? :) I just don't no where to start . !

Oh wow that is really quick , I'm from victoria aswell and have a few girls from my town travel to qld , is the the cosmetic institute cheaper than private named centres ? If u don't mind me. Asking roughly what is it's costing u and do u have health insurance ? I'm seeing chiropractor at the moment as my boobs since having my 7 month old are hurting my back , so I'm thinking of getting a lift with implants , I like them big just not saggy lol what made u chose the intuited ? :) I just don't no where to start . !

I didn't look anywhere else in Australia once I found out about TCI. I was originally looking at Thailand & was reading forums on thailand boobies when I saw comments about TCI!

TCI price is $5990, consultation is $150, post op bra was $50 or $75. Meds after surgery I was told $40 by my surgeon today.

they also now offer a capsular contracture guarantee which is $490. Im unsure if I will get it or not!

my flights, return were $160.

and they reccomend the Meriton serviced apartments, which they give you a discount code for. For 4 nights our room was $530.. split between two people is barely anything though :)

so overall it has been fairly cheap! well I think anyway.. especially for in Aus.

I chose TCI because I had been watching their facebook for months & months before I finally decided on my favorite surgeon and all the surgeous amazing results just put my mind at ease about the place!! :) they have an incredible reputation

Yay Ayla-J! I'm so glad it went well at the consult and best of luck for tomorrow! I am so excited to see your journey with Dr Lee. Have a good night's sleep and get ready to look down at this time tomorrow night and have boobs :)!

Yay Ayla-J! I'm so glad it went well at the consult and best of luck for tomorrow! I am so excited to see your journey with Dr Lee. Have a good night's sleep and get ready to look down at this time tomorrow night and have boobs :)!

I don't have the prettiest boobs to begin with but hopefully he makes them much nicer lol I trust him, he is awesome!

I bet you are getting excited, the time will fly by :)

xx thanks darl

thank you ladies!

starting to worry myself a bit, as he is lowering my crease & I have not so pretty pre op boobs! :(

I hope I don't bottom out or anything.

Hi Ayla-J,

How did everything go with your surgery earlier this month? How are you recovering post op and are you happy with the result so far?