Sign in to follow this  
Indi

Still not much change 6 weeks post op ???

Hey guys just wondering when everyone started to see the most change in there boobs post op, I had very tight skin so I'm sure it's normal for things to be taking a lot longer then others, they are also still pretty firm when will or should they start to soften up or D&F I'm freaking out about CC :/ I don't see the dr again till January

Thanks

Mine have softened a lot however the nurse told me mine were softer than she expected at my 2 week check up, so I do think its different for everyone. how's the cleavage bra helping your cleavage? I have one squareish boob and one fluffed boob so i'm waiting for me lefty to drop fully and have to do exercises to do this. You don't see him till January? I'm going back next week for the 4th time since op :( so far to travel!

Hope your loving them, give it some time :) they will definitely soften up I promise. and as for dropping and fluffing, tight skin, muscles etc. may have an impact on that. Do your exercises and hopefully they stop being so stubborn :)

Hey Indi :-)

What kind of implants did you get?

I got Brazilians and didn't really notice much change until the fourth month which was when mine softened significantly, fluffed out slightly bigger and dropped properly so that they finally looked even!

I have 330 cc gel implants HP unders my right side is bigger then my left as well it's freaking me out :/ trying to be patient but its hard

Hey seeliboob how have u been ? Yes January is the next time I see him I was like what ? But I guess he know what his talking about, the cleavage bra I'm wearing is so uncomfortable Jen said I can stop wearing it if I want but in still going to wear it for the next few days, I have to do one cleavage exercise 5 mins a day but that is it, what do u have to do ?? Can't wait for them to bot look the same I'll put some pics up soon and show u what I'm talking about :) I'm happy just impatient lol hope your lefty gets a move on for you talk soon

Indi I don't know much about your surgeon or those implants but I can speak from the conversations my experienced PS has had with me and he has always talked about '3 months' in terms of swelling and settling and I've read different things online about different implants needing up to 12 months to fully settle, I'd say at 6 weeks its probably still time that you need for yours to settle.