dreamingofboobs

Cosmeditour on Gold Coast-any feedback??

Hi ladies,

I've been looking around at surgeons in Australia and stumbled across Cosmeditour who I know do overseas trips but are now offering BA on Gold Coast for $6880??

I'm going to call them today, on their website they state that they use plastic surgeons from a training academy but not sure what this involves so will try and find out.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dreamingofboobs

I decided to go with a cosmetic surgeon rather than a plastic surgeon. After 6 years of researching and seeing 2 plastic surgeons for consults, I decided to go with Dr. Harwood in Brisbane. If you are being guided to Cosmeditour, then I would only suggest to do your research. I don't know anything about them, but there are probably people here who can guide you with them. At the end of the day, you have to feel really comfortable with who is going to do major surgery on you. All the best for your journey! :)

Many thanks for your reply. I have also been to see Dr H, he would only go as big as 315cc teardrop for me and in my other post on here I've asked others if this is too small given my stats (detailed in my post). I've heard only good things about Dr H but 315cc feels too small after having a few consults, so hard to decide what size to go!

I heard that they used Dr Luke Stradwick but i could be wrong. Defs do your research because there are a few girls on this forum that went to him and are having issues with him... At the end of the day make sure you are really comfortable and confident in who is doing your opperation and good luck with your decision. :)

Dr Stradwick and Dr Layt surpervise the operations and train the junior surgeons. They don't operate at all but one will be present in theatre while the junior surgeon operates. I was one of the girls having the problems with Dr S. I wasn't informed i would be needing  a lift so soon after my original BA. The other girl was Lissy bear who developed CC (not surgeon error) But dr S fixed it up and they look amazing now. Good luck with your decision making. xx

Hey dreaming, I'm

Booked with cosmeditour for January. Are you still thinking of going with them? I haven't found anyone who has gone with them down the Gold Coast? I'm also thinking of having a consult with dr harwood I've only heard great things about him and it's suggested you get a second opinion besides cosmeditour surgeons before you go through with the surgery.

They are so great at answering any question I have had so far. I've just emailed them today to find out when my consult will be but I'm not booked to have surgery until the 30 January. They called me the day after I emailed my photos to let me know they had received them and that they would call me by the end of the week with the assessment from the surgeon. The entire process was so fast! I really can't fault them on anything yet but I would love to hear from other ladies who have had their surgeries with them down the coast. They have so many reviews from Thailand but minimal feedback from the GC.

Hi Girls, I looked into Cosmeditour but didn't end up going with them..... I chose another surgeon and ended up with disgusting results and am currently looking into revision surgery myself. My friend had hers done by Dr. Harwood and has had an excellend experience with him and has amazing results. 

Hi Girls, I looked into Cosmeditour but didn't end up going with them..... I chose another surgeon and ended up with disgusting results and am currently looking into revision surgery myself. My friend had hers done by Dr. Harwood and has had an excellend experience with him and has amazing results.

Who was Ur surgeon Hun? I'm getting a revision with Dr miroshnik in a weem