Sign in to follow this  
KiKi.C

Lift these bad babies up or leave them?

Hi lovely forum readers!

Firstly I want to start off saying I still love my boobs!

As it states in my signature below, I had revision in Feb for CC, bilateral capsulectomy was performed! As we didn't before going into surgery that it was going to be bilateral my surgeon couldn't put in bigger implants to fill out my skin or perform a lift. Now my boobs sit a little lower than before and I would like them a bit higher again. Without a bra they feel really heavy and are quite uncomfortable.

Now my dilemma is that my partner has always been against me having a lift! Would anyone post op be able to share there pics with me so I can show him that its not so bad.

I will not be looking at having it until 2016 as we are starting to try for a baby as of January :)

Thank you all x

Hey sweets. I'm getting a lift on the 17th of Nov as i have the waterfall affect. I went onto google and typed in "lollipop lift scars 1 year po" and it gave him a good idea of how much the scarring will fade. Men love boobs and i think regardless of your scarring he will still love them. Even if hubby was against the scarring i would still get it done as I'm not happy with them now and i want them fixed for me.

That's a relief to hear! My crease scars are still really red this time round though :(

I hope mine fade soon! I am hoping he does come around soon.

I would also like to know about nipple sensation after a lift!

Nipple sensation shouldn't change, mind didn't anyway. But then some girls lose it after a straight BA. Most people think that they cut your nips off during a BL, but they don't, the PS cuts the skin around your areola and draw the skin inwards.

Your more than welcome to add me.  I had a lift on July 30 and my scars are almost gone already (if thats what he is worried about) and they are nice and full and perky again.

Where did you go for yours Boobsneeded and how much was it?