Sign in to follow this  
Jordierose

Post op bras!

Hi ladies

So i've purchased a few post op bras without the front zip online (a link someone gave through this forum).

I'm just wondering about the zip front ones - can anyone recommend where i can get some that are fairly cheap (don't want to be spending $80 dollars on them)?

Is it worth me getting a few of those because i may struggle with the other ones?

Thanks girls!

I have ordered a zip front crop top from "Cotton On Body". I ordered online so I can't tell you much until it arrives in the mail. They were on sale ($15).

I got a couple of these to cos I hear they were awesome post op. But they only had black and grey left in my size, all the pretty colours were gone!

So my cotton on crop tops arrived and I love them. I ordered them in XL (I'd but a L normally). It fits and has room to allow for my new boobs. The zip up type is perfect and the price is right :)

Awesome!! Yay, i might go this weekend and grab some hehe!

So my cotton on crop tops arrived and I love them. I ordered them in XL (I'd but a L normally). It fits and has room to allow for my new boobs. The zip up type is perfect and the price is right :)

Just had a look at these are they made of cotton or Lycra? There is no description on the cotton site so can't tell

Another question ladies - where is a good place to get button up tops?!?! preferably not long sleeve hah x

i actually got mine from a second hand shop lol!it was short sleeved and not too loose or tight i think it was like $1 and it was nice too :)

Another question ladies - where is a good place to get button up tops?!?! preferably not long sleeve hah x

Try Cotton on? They seem to have a good range of tops or if all else fails and you aren't fussy you can't go past Target or Kmart!

I got one from cotton on body- $20 and it's great. Front zip up and my new boobs feel supported!! Much easier in the early days than putting a bra on over head or doing up behind your back.

I got one on the weekend! Yay can't wait! :)

As per the other post-op bra thread floating around, I have a 10D Berlei Post Op bra (http://www.berlei.com.au/post-surgery-bra.html) that has front & back clips and has never been worn.

I paid $60 in Myer, and am happy to sell on here for $35 (incl. postage).

I can't return it as I got a bit too excited and cut the tags off.

Let me know if you're interested.