Sign in to follow this  
Magical

Did you get the results you wanted? TT

Better than what i was expecting so far (3 wks today). I really just wanted my skin gone but it has helped with my saggy leg skin too from being pulled tight, and didnt realise how much of a difference it would make to my waist!

Are you happy with yours?

Best question ever! I'm totally freaking out going to and fro over this! I also want to be realistic but I also want to be happy (I like to have my cake and eat it too!!)... I look at so many people's before and after photos and some I am so amazed over the results and hope that I have results half as good... Then I look at other peoples results and I would be super disappointed if my results are like that... Gah! I'm at the point where I've picked a good surgeon and I have to trust in that.

^^ i was the same. I guess at the end of the day you have to be realistic. My surgeon was great and showed and explained exactly what he was going to do. I knew i would have a t shaped scar but i was fine with that because it meant he could take out more skin.

I wasnt expecting a miracle but certainly an improvement so im really happy so far. He said as my swelling goes down it will be more noticeable

I think the one big word a few of us have mentioned here is SWELLING.

Rationally I know that it plays the biggest role in appreciating our TT results and that for many it can take six months to go down... Yet it is so hard not to expect instant results.

I am the most impatient person I know!!

I felt this way when I had my breast surgery. "Was I going to get the results I wanted" I had a trusted surgeon, and I went with his recommendation. But I was also realistic too. But basically in the end, I knew anything had to better than what I already had. In the nod I achieved amazing results.

I'm using this same approach with my tummy tuck in 12 days. :)

I had ridiculous swelling this time after my c-section (none after my 1st c-section) which lasted around 3 months... I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact that I'm going to be one of the ladies that won't see full results until 6 months... I feel if I expect the worst then my expectations can only be exceeded hahaha