Alwayshavefaith

I'm really worried about my left boob dropping more than right?

I got 320cc tear drop implants and a breast lift about 10 days ago. I'm really worried because when I look in the mirror the right breast is very perky and quite round which is my component side and than when I look at my left breast..... It's still perky but it's dropped quite more than my right.

And where the breast fold is, if you put a pencil there it could probably hold it

But for the right boob if I put a pencil there it wouldn't?

Does that mean I have more skin on my left boob after the lift or does it just mean I'm swelling and it's dropped more. I'm worried, I see my doctor tomorrow but just asking for others opinions.

I agree. Just take a breath, relax, remember you will have tonnes of these instances where you will worry something is wrong. One boob is probably just dropping and settling faster than the other :) ten days in your swelling could also just be going down faster on one side too! It could be anything, so take your mind off it by concentrating on something else, and your Dr will let you know everything tomorrow :)

you're always stressed! always! take a deep breathe and think some positive thoughts. Your posts are always negative. turn your frown upside down. You're meeting your Dr tomorrow so he will be able to tell you.

I know I'm always stressed but I can't help it! Especially after having 2 surgeries within 48 hour time frame it's quite traumatic and stressful for me being 19 years old in a forein country and no family! And being a perfectionest if I see something that doesn't look perfect in my eyes I panic! I just want some insight and support that's all :(

I know I'm always stressed but I can't help it! Especially after having 2 surgeries within 48 hour time frame it's quite traumatic and stressful for me being 19 years old in a forein country and no family! And being a perfectionest if I see something that doesn't look perfect in my eyes I panic! I just want some insight and support that's all :(

the number 1 health problem with youth in australia is depression from IMAGE. You will never be perfect. None of us will.   Love yourself and stop worrying about every little thing. All your posts are full of worry, you put yourself on an operating table in a strange country so you have to 'have some faith' in your own choices. Wait til see you the doctor before you think the worse.  Pessimistic people age faster, look older and die younger.

It's way way to early for final results to be evident! I read somewhere on here that each boob is different and will have different recovery! Good advice above, take it!

Agreed with the other girls. They aren't even two weeks old and still swollen. Give em a break they are two diff surgeries and will look diff until they both settle. Stop staring at them and focus on something else.

This might sound harsh but through the years I have learnt where something is not in uR control u shouldn't pin uR hopes on perfection as chances are that you will be disappointed.

Keep your chin up babe! Feeling alone isn't a nice feeling at all!

Remember to think of each breaat as a different surgery, you may heal faster on one side than the other or have more swelling on one side than the other! Give them time, you relax and try not to judge them in the first few months (easier said than done I know)

Will be thinking of you lovely :) xx

Aww honey I'm sorry you are feeling the way u are I'd totally take the advice above these girls have all been there they know what happens, everyone is different I'm six weeks post op and one of my boobs is bigger then the other and my right is moving a lot quicker then my left but I've taken my surgeons advice and am not looking at them for the next 2 months as they are going to change a lot in that time. I was really depressed 2 weeks post op it's not a good feeling at all just be patient u will be fine,

Wishing you a speedy recovery take care