Coconuts

MELBOURNE boobies & Botox

Just moved to Melbourne from WA, considered BA for last 5 years always been too anxious to do anything about it. With this big change in my life finally ready to commit. Explored the possibility of TCI but seen as I'm by myself really would prefer to stay in Melbourne, no idea what size I'm after, don't want them huge (want to look professional still in work clothes) but do want them high profile and round. Budget is around 9k.... Interested in Dr. fung as the rest look quite expensive as in 12k plus. Help! Any advice on Botox here would be great too, have an AMAZING recommendation for Perth Botox if anyone is looking.

Had mine done with dr fung on the 9th of July this year and loving it so far :) he's quite busy so you got to book in advance! I called yesterday for my 3 month appointment check up but he's busy all the way through until oct 17. He's great :)))

Just moved to Melbourne from WA, considered BA for last 5 years always been too anxious to do anything about it. With this big change in my life finally ready to commit. Explored the possibility of TCI but seen as I'm by myself really would prefer to stay in Melbourne, no idea what size I'm after, don't want them huge (want to look professional still in work clothes) but do want them high profile and round. Budget is around 9k.... Interested in Dr. fung as the rest look quite expensive as in 12k plus. Help! Any advice on Botox here would be great too, have an AMAZING recommendation for Perth Botox if anyone is looking.

Hey Coconuts

Welcome! :)

If you are at all interested we have a private FB group that we created for us girls who had our boobs done in September from the forum and we are meeting up in melbourne on November 15 in the city somewhere! if you want to come and meet up with us and have a chat you are more then welcome to just let me know and ill keep you in the loop :)

I got mine done by a cosmetic surgeon for $6290 here in melbs west and I'm so happy with them! If budget and great work is what Ur after :)

Forgot to mention mine were from Dr.fung

Thanks so much girls!! So nervous, I booked a consult for a few weeks time! I've never been put under, I think that's the scariest part!!!

Haha it sounds scary but really it's the easiest. U lay there go to sleep n wake up and Ur all done :)