Little Annie

Big Boobies BA Tomorrow!!!

The big BA is tomorrow.. I can't believe the day is almost finally here!! I had my consult with Dr NYGUEN today & was very suprised to hear him tell me the best size for me is 560cc left & 485cc right... Wow!!! I was thinking low 300's maybe but he was very professional & I trust his judgement.. He went through everything with me & I'm feeling quite comfortable with his decision, I'm just hoping that they're not Pamela Anderson huge!!

I HAVE NEW BOOBIES!! Yay... Op was fabulous although recovered a little slowly from the Anaesthetic & felt really sleepy & nauseas.. Back to the apartment & had a massive bowl of yoghurt & fruit & a coffee.. Felt so much better after having something in my belly.. My chest feels really tight but not painful as such & heavy but I guess that's to be expected when my deflated little boobies were pushing to be a B & really saggy to having 560cc in my left & 485cc in my right..

I hardly slept last night worried about the 560cc size implant.. I really didn't want to have massive boobs & was concerned they would get in the way of 'life'.. I expressed my concerns with my fabulous surgeon & he was great.. He explained that size really means nothing & naturally everyone is built differently etc.. He told me to ignore the 560cc size implant as that was the smaller of my two boobs & it was to bring it up to the size of the other implant being 485cc.. With that I went under & woke up with awesome bosoms!!

We're just kicking back watching tele & snacking on dip & bikkies & having lots of water as it helps with fluid (sounds backwards!!) .. My girlfriend had them done too & we were the same size & have the same implants but opposite bosoms!! My boyfriend is our carer & he's amazing, thank goodness he's such a good fella.. ☺️

I'm feeling good, keeping up with the pain relief meds & can't stop looking down my top in anticipation of what these babies will look like!!

post-13462-0-73513300-1412240132_thumb.j

post-13462-0-53216000-1412240378_thumb.j

I HAVE NEW BOOBIES!! Yay... Op was fabulous although recovered a little slowly from the Anaesthetic & felt really sleepy & nauseas.. Back to the apartment & had a massive bowl of yoghurt & fruit & a coffee.. Felt so much better after having something in my belly.. My chest feels really tight but not painful as such & heavy but I guess that's to be expected when my deflated little boobies were pushing to be a B & really saggy to having 560cc in my left & 485cc in my right..

I hardly slept last night worried about the 560cc size implant.. I really didn't want to have massive boobs & was concerned they would get in the way of 'life'.. I expressed my concerns with my fabulous surgeon & he was great.. He explained that size really means nothing & naturally everyone is built differently etc.. He told me to ignore the 560cc size implant as that was the smaller of my two boobs & it was to bring it up to the size of the other implant being 485cc.. With that I went under & woke up with awesome bosoms!!

We're just kicking back watching tele & snacking on dip & bikkies & having lots of water as it helps with fluid (sounds backwards!!) .. My girlfriend had them done too & we were the same size & have the same implants but opposite bosoms!! My boyfriend is our carer & he's amazing, thank goodness he's such a good fella.. ☺

I'm feeling good, keeping up with the pain relief meds & can't stop looking down my top in anticipation of what these babies will look like!!

Congratulations Little Annie  :) So happy for you!! Bring on the 10-11th of December as I am getting my BA with Dr Nguyen at Bondi TCI too, Soooooo excited!!  :) Good to hear all went well for you and your friend  :)

millimoo bet you're super excited!! December will fly & you'll have new boobies before you know it!!! Dr NYGUEN was amazing, he is super honest & very particular.. The TCI staff were lovely & really accommodating.. Jules76 it's a post op bra that was supplied by TCI.. They're $55 & come in black & white.. There was a girl on Instagram selling an unused white one for $30..

Hey Little Annie, how exciting for you. Congrats to you and your friend. What a great experience to do with a mate and be so supported by your man. Go girl. Keep us posted as any tips are noted for next week for me....

Congratulations Little Annie! How exciting and they look really good - not overly swollen or anything!

If you don't mind me asking, what size did your dr say that would get you to? And also is your post op bra a S, M or L?

I'm also booked in at TCI, but next month and I get so excited when I see posts like yours :), I'm so glad you're happy with them this far and with your experience!

Hey DanniP he said I'd be a D to DD.. I was a deflated B so they had to be filled.. I'm happy about the size so far & generally a fake D looks like a full C, well from what I've seen... The post op bra is a L but you'll just wake up with the bra & your clothes on in recovery..

millimoo bet you're super excited!! December will fly & you'll have new boobies before you know it!!! Dr NYGUEN was amazing, he is super honest & very particular.. The TCI staff were lovely & really accommodating.. Jules76 it's a post op bra that was supplied by TCI.. They're $55 & come in black & white.. There was a girl on Instagram selling an unused white one for $30..

Yes super excited :) 

Thanks for sharing little Annie, I have 23 days to go with Dr Nguyen! I loved him at my consult, and it is reassuring to hear others with great feedback! You look amazing already, hope your recovery goes as well as it has started. Keep us posted!

MY BOSOMS ARE 1 WEEK OLD!! & what a week it has been.. But at no time have I ever doubted my decision to get a BA.. Every day my movement is improving & I've realised I've probably hindered that by walking with my left arm down & using my right side to do everything.. My left side is still a little sore but feels more muscular than anything else.. The incisions haven't hurt at all, although I had a couple of funny moments when I've had small pangs of pain or itchyness & as my bosoms have been quite numb I haven't been able to find exactly where it was to itch etc..

I stopped taking any pain meds as of day 4 & was only really using them at night to help get comfortable & sleep.. But with the pain meds came bloating & a long time between doing no.2's .. So I'd strongly suggest taking the Senna from day one.. I just felt uncomfortably bloated to the point my belly actually hurt.. My little girl actually made comment & asked "why is your belly so big?" & "are you having a baby?".. I'm still bloated but it has eased a little.. I honestly think my bloated belly would have poked out a lot further than my old boobies..

I went for a walk around the block yesterday & today & think it's helped but listening to how my body is feeling & haven't pushed it..

Looking back the day after surgery I wonder what my girlfriend & I were thinking.. We got up, showered & headed out the Bondi/Bondi Junction for the day shopping.. Crazy ladies, not recommended at all!! Taking heavy meds it was a bit of a blur & we paid for it the next day a little..

Overall it's been a great experience.. Both mine & my girlfriends experiences have been fantastic both with TCI & our recovery..

T

MY BOSOMS ARE 1 WEEK OLD!! & what a week it has been.. But at no time have I ever doubted my decision to get a BA.. Every day my movement is improving & I've realised I've probably hindered that by walking with my left arm down & using my right side to do everything.. My left side is still a little sore but feels more muscular than anything else.. The incisions haven't hurt at all, although I had a couple of funny moments when I've had small pangs of pain or itchyness & as my bosoms have been quite numb I haven't been able to find exactly where it was to itch etc..
I stopped taking any pain meds as of day 4 & was only really using them at night to help get comfortable & sleep.. But with the pain meds came bloating & a long time between doing no.2's .. So I'd strongly suggest taking the Senna from day one.. I just felt uncomfortably bloated to the point my belly actually hurt.. My little girl actually made comment & asked "why is your belly so big?" & "are you having a baby?".. I'm still bloated but it has eased a little.. I honestly think my bloated belly would have poked out a lot further than my old boobies..
I went for a walk around the block yesterday & today & think it's helped but listening to how my body is feeling & haven't pushed it..
Looking back the day after surgery I wonder what my girlfriend & I were thinking.. We got up, showered & headed out the Bondi/Bondi Junction for the day shopping.. Crazy ladies, not recommended at all!! Taking heavy meds it was a bit of a blur & we paid for it the next day a little..
Overall it's been a great experience.. Both mine & my girlfriends experiences have been fantastic both with TCI & our recovery..

That is great news Little Annie :) So good to hear all going so well ;) Will remember to take the Senna ;) lol

Hey Roza .. It's now week 3!! It's flown so fast & I can't believe my new bosoms are 3 weeks old..

They're still settling & my lefty is gradually dropping.. It was the bigger implant & still looks a lot bigger than the other so I'm hoping it will become more even with the other..

All my clothes still fit but a little tighter than usual.. I forget that I've got bigger boobs occasionally too.. I was worried they'd get in the way of everything but it's been the opposite..

My little girl keeps looking at them & with a strange face tells me that she thinks they've grown.. Hmm.. I'll tell her all about it when she's older, 5yrs old is a little young to explain it all..

My bosoms are still a little tender to touch but getting better every day.. I went back to work at 2 weeks & was a little sore after 3 shifts...

Overall they're great, I'm super happy with my decision to get a BA.. I'm looking forward to be measured in 3 weeks time.. Once that's done I'll be happy to part with my wee little B cup bras..