bloombaby

Too big? Too small?

Hi Ladies!

This is my very first time on here : / I am 175cm tall and weigh about 69kgs (hoping to be 64kgs before the op)... My surgery is booked in for the 2nd of December - eek! Im super excited but cant stop freaking out about the size. I know I should trust my surgeon but Im still scared :/

I am barely an a up (dont even really fill an A) and am SUPPOSEDLY going to be a large C/small D - he's giving me 445cc's. Has anyone else with the same measurements got this size and ended up in the similar cup size? I know youre not supposed to focus on cups but its the only reference point I can think to use lol...

Anyone in the same boat or has got 445ccs?

x

I think that should bring you to your large C/ small D :)

I had my surgery today.

I am 179cm, 69kg and was a 12B pre op.

I have 450cc implants & my surgeoun said that should bring my to a DD.

Hope that kind of helps you, we are nearly similar stats.

Thanks Alya -J! That does help! I keep looking at the TCI fb page's before and after pics with the cc's and sometimes they look massive and other times they look normal - they dont post the ladies hieght or full body pics so its always hard to tell lol.... im a worry wart!

yeh you can't really compare to anyone else as everybody has a different anotomy too. I had lots of boobie inspo pics but I didn't rely on those because I know they would give me unrealistic expectations.

I sent you a friend request I have a before and after up atm a better one will probably be posted tomorrow :)

it went so well, best experience! highly recommend TCI.

I am feeling great right now, have been in barely any pain since the surgery :)

Yeah I know - its hard not to though....lol addictive haha ive got so many inspo pics saved hahaha I try to find ones of girls with similar stats to me but even then it wont be the same.

Oooo! Awesome! Looking forward to seeing those! So excited for you ;):) Glad to hear that the pain isnt so bad! Im a big baby with pain sometimes haha

You went to TCI as well?? Awesome! I keep finding great stories from Dr. Tang patients which puts my mind at ease a bit :) Who did you go with?

yeh you can't really compare to anyone else as everybody has a different anotomy too. I had lots of boobie inspo pics but I didn't rely on those because I know they would give me unrealistic expectations.

I sent you a friend request I have a before and after up atm a better one will probably be posted tomorrow :)

it went so well, best experience! highly recommend TCI.

I am feeling great right now, have been in barely any pain since the surgery :)

I love what ypu said about unrealistic expectations! There certainly are people that have extremely unrealistic expectations! I wish everyone thought like you :)

I also think that size implant should take you to a D cup easy! December will come around so quickly

It really is so hard to tell! I got 400CC and every girl I saw with them had massive boobs I was really worried haha. I think because I got mod+profile though they dont seem as big? I'm a 10DD-E now but think I look like a D-DD. I'm 172cm and 62kg, pre-op 10B x

I got my bra size measured today. I'm 172cm 71kg and was a 12c. I got 400cc in July and now I'm 12F omg. I freaked out , still freaked out. Bigger than I thought. Everyone is different I guess :-)

I am 174cm was about 64kg.. and small 10c .. had 325cc mod plus profile and am now a 12D to DD in certain bras..

Your almost my stats! (Hoping to be 64 by the surgery date!) I'm not even an A cup so 445 should hopefully not make me more than a D! I'm so nervous!!!

Ps I went to add you and realised I get the surgery on your birthday! Lol

Sorry it's your breast width so mines 11.5 and the implant width is 12.7 i wanted it bigger than my natural breast width and I meant i was 58 kilos :) im measuring a 12d at 6 weeks po but i had implants in before possibly 240cc not sure but was wearing padded c cup bras

ahhh right! Sorry lol new to all the lingo haha

Wow -58 kilos is what Im ultimately aiming for! I think I could deal with a D as long as it was a small D. (im a conservative person so I want to be able to hide them when I want to)

ahhh right! Sorry lol new to all the lingo haha

Wow -58 kilos is what Im ultimately aiming for! I think I could deal with a D as long as it was a small D. (im a conservative person so I want to be able to hide them when I want to)

A D cup is not actually that big once u have them !! They look smaller in clothes to be honest ! Every single person who knows I've had them done says oh they don't look any different think its cos i always wore padded bras anyway

I only went with 385cc and I have no idea why mine are measuring so big (they don't look it). 165cm tall, currently 60kg and I started out a deflated 12b, was hoping to be a 12d, was told after wards I was most likely going to be a 12dd. Just bought a 12e bra and after I wore it for a whole today I think it is too small (and that's on my smaller side) as the underwire wasn't wide enough. So basically I think it is so hard to gauge what cup size you'll end up. My advice would be pick a size you are happy with and forget what bra size it corresponds to.

I couldn't agree more.

Bra sizes are ambiguous

I only went with 385cc and I have no idea why mine are measuring so big (they don't look it). 165cm tall, currently 60kg and I started out a deflated 12b, was hoping to be a 12d, was told after wards I was most likely going to be a 12dd. Just bought a 12e bra and after I wore it for a whole today I think it is too small (and that's on my smaller side) as the underwire wasn't wide enough. So basically I think it is so hard to gauge what cup size you'll end up. My advice would be pick a size you are happy with and forget what bra size it corresponds to.