gypsyk7

Breast reduction

Hi wanting feedback Has anyone had a breast reduction with lift and willing to share their story. I would be going from approx a 12 F to a D cup roughly. Ian in Perth, but don't mind where the feedback comes from. Just want to know the good and the bad, if any.

The PS I saw the other day is very confident this will give me the result I want, without implants.

My pics are public.

Thank you

Hi! I just looked at your pics and your breasts are a lot like mine except I'm a 12 J and hoping to go down to a D. 

I am going in for surgery on 24th November. I'm in Perth too but won't be getting it done here as I have no one to look after me and my children post surgery, so I'm getting it done in Victoria and staying with my folks. 

I can't help you with your question as such, yet, but you'll find that a reduction is all you need. I asked about reduction and lift and the surgeon told me that they're essentially one in the same when the breasts are so pendulous. The way they do the surgery means the breasts are lifted once the excess tissue is taken out. 

I have been researching for almost 10 years now and have finished having children so I've decided to go ahead with the surgery. I was advised to see 3 surgeons, always ask to see pictures of work they've done before and (as my surgeon says) no question is a silly question so make sure you ask them everything that is on your mind. 

Good luck with your choice and I hope you find a happier at the other end of your reduction x 

Hi LegsEleven. I am probably closer to a 12G according to the last fitting I had at Bras and Things. I have been wearing a ill fitting 12F. Will probably end up approx a D cup. I had a really good explanation about the reduction and how it incorporates the lift. Having follow up appt tomorrow. You must be excited and it is good that you will be able to be with your family at the same time. Good luck with your op

Hi MaggieMay, have sent you a FR.  So our surgery is only a day apart, I have mine on 23rd Oct....getting fitted for the post op bra tomorrow...

we are all getting pretty close to our surgery dates...so exciting, good luck to everyone...lets keep udpated as I find that there aren't to many posts on the reduction site, mostly people getting BA's,  sure hope the reduction and lift is the answer, I have always had reasonable size boobs, don't want to be too small but a good perk/ier fuller D cup would be lovely...fingers crossed

Hi ladies, I had a Breast reduction and lift plus a tummy tuck on sept 11. Best thing ever. Went from a E cup to a small C and now I have nipples that actually point slightly upwards and lovely perky boobs. I finally don't have to lift my breasts to wash under them and they hardly move when I walk. Haven't yet bought new bras as I am still wearing crop tops but I actually wore a sun dress the other day with no bra at all and it felt so liberating. Good luck for your up and coming surgeries.

Today is the day, hello improved boobies YAY  

just getting ready to go to the hospital, a little nervous but that is usual before surgery, will update when I can

good luck to all and thank you to everyone for their feedback

Hi ladies went in about 12:45 feeling pretty good,a bit of nausea and do far only some paracetamol. Will stay overnight to get drains out tomorrow then go home. Very sleepy though. Goodnight to all. Thank you for your kind wishes and hope everyone is doing well

Hi ladies went in about 12:45 feeling pretty good,a bit of nausea and do far only some paracetamol. Will stay overnight to get drains out tomorrow then go home. Very sleepy though. Goodnight to all. Thank you for your kind wishes and hope everyone is doing well

Hi MaggieMay. Glad all went well. My boobs are ok, less painful than I thought too. Here's hoping, they look do small now lol. Sure I will get used to it. Will love not having to moved them when I roll over in bed too.

How's the tummy?

MaggieMay that is great, sounds like your surgery went really well.  how long will you be in hospital?

I am home and my sister and her friend think my boobs look great...I am adjusting to them, but it is early days, I know I love the fact that they are not huge and hanging..lol