Beerpiglet77

Patong accom advice please ladies! :)

I'm off to get a lift & implants at the end of nov with dr jib at Bangkok hospital phuket. I'm bombarded with accommodation choices in Patong & stuck! My fiancé is coming with me so I'm after somewhere near the beach, walking distance to the action, nice swim up pool bar, comfy for me to recover & preferably not over $200 per night. Any tips? Where's good, where's not? Thanks in advance! X

I didn't stay here but ate here MANY times and the hotel looked sooooo nice.........the grand mecure. It's definitely close enough with a 5-10 min walk to the beach. Next time I'm over there this will be my choice. If u don't stay there atleast eat there. Someone on here I think it was whitey referred their tapas and it was awesome.

La flora Patong is beautiful. Right on the beach and the staff are amazing. I am not staying here but have been there to eat brekky and dinner a few times. The staff remembered our names, said we could use the pool / beach recliners and showed us the rooms for "if we ever come back" - which we definitely will. It isn't too big either.

We stayed at Baan Yin Dee which is on the hill over looking Patong beach. It is very quiet and simple.

Holiday Inn, easy walking distance to the beach right in the centre of Patong. If you want an amazing view but a ten minute walk down into Patong the Amari is beautiful. Worth it for recovery because it is bait quieter then right in the heart of Patong. I can't remember about the swim up bar though. Maybe google some pics. Also remember to ask for a soft mattress or overlay because most of the mattresses are hard in Thailand! 

Sea sun sand resort close walking to all shops n resturaunts close to beach offers free shuttle bus several times daily to beach and main shopping centre junglecyon, luxuries and so so gorgeous