Sign in to follow this  
brookestar

Sinus / Rhino / Breast Augmentation booked

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum but I've read a lot of posts which really helped me make the decision to go for it. Today I booked my procedure for sinus/rhino with Dr Pincock and breast augmentation with Dr Tavakoli on 10 November. I looked around for one surgeon and in the end have decided on this combination of surgeons. Let me know if you have any questions or send me a friend request  :)  looking for support/friends on this forum. feeling excited! 

I am more than likely using Dr P for my rhino/septoplasty and used Dr Rastogi for my BA. I had a consult with Dr Tavakoli for my BA, but went with Dr Rastogi for a number of reasons. I am thrilled with my results. Hopefully my rhino will be as successful. I am yet to book with Dr P but my consult is in a couple of weeks.

I think you are very wise to use 2 different surgeons, as I am doing!

:)

Jamily I love Dr Rastogi's work. I wanted one operation and Dr Pincok works with Dr Tavakoli and recommends him so hopefully it all works out. My surgery is 10 November and I will post pics after showing before and after and happy to let you know how it all goes!

Jamily I love Dr Rastogi's work. I wanted one operation and Dr Pincok works with Dr Tavakoli and recommends him so hopefully it all works out. My surgery is 10 November and I will post pics after showing before and after and happy to let you know how it all goes!

Good luck with it all! Dr T did 2 of my friends BA and they are really happy with the results so I am sure you will be too......