Sign in to follow this  
Madeline

Change of accommodation and travel buddy.

Hi all.

So I have had a massive change of travel plans regarding my breast augmentation next March 2015.

I was originally going with a friend but since she has fallen pregnant and obviously can no longer go.

I am now taking my Dad along and he has thought about getting his teeth worked on whilst we are both in Phuket.

I am so excited to be spending quality time with my Dad as we have never really done anything like this just the two of us!

Do you have any suggestions of accommodation for us both?
I was going to be at Peach Hill in Kata beach, as we had booked a 1 bedroom 2 single bed jacuzzi suite and to upgrade to two rooms for the obvious need of moer privacy it is much more expensive that we can afford to do.

I was told that Kata beach was perfect for a quiet and relaxed recovery away from the hustle and bustle of Patong.

I am happy to go anywhere around the two areas.

Also, any ideas how my Dad will go in looking after me? I have read so many different stories about the extent of their recovery process.

Some were up by day 2 some needed a week.

Thank you all xxx

Hi and congrats! Kata is lovely but a little bit further out than some hospitals will pick up from so just check before booking. We always stay in Karon and love it. It's just the suburb before Kata. Jump on trip advisor and type in Kata and Karon and look at the reviews and what suits. We stay at the Centara Karon Resort. It's perfectly situated and a great place! Plus very reasonable x

im 27th march taking husband and 2 kids and staying in Karon at the pacific club resort, great rates 1200 for a week in a 2 bedroom apartment just up the hill from the beach overlooking the bay, definitely a view to look out at when sore, and then as I'm taking my children 13 and 5 with me and my husband we are going to stay at sunwing Kamala (1300 for 5 nights in 2bedroom family suite) on the beach so they can play and have a lot more to do and i presume i will be up for more activities at this point, and then off to phi phi for 3 days at the andaman beach resort which has crap reviews is overpriced but doesnt looks like theres many options and phi phi looks so amazing i don't care about the hotel :)