jazziegirl

22nd feb - 05th mar

He was but money is a issue as he has two weddings overseas in march... he only said he could come with me because i was crying :(.. i cant let him miss his family weddings

Im emailing moira from truly medical getaways for her group tour on 15th feb and also have discovered expedia who has really cheap packages.. january looks cheaper but not sure if the docs are on holidays then... just want to hurry up and get something booked

Hey jazzie girl, I am hoping to get mine next May or so, had a look at moira site, have you heard back from her? I'm not sure if going with a company or doing alone? Looking at boochai too as reviews seem great. Did you send your info for assessment via the pica site? This is new to me. Tia

Hey jazzie girl, I am hoping to get mine next May or so, had a look at moira site, have you heard back from her? I'm not sure if going with a company or doing alone? Looking at boochai too as reviews seem great. Did you send your info for assessment via the pica site? This is new to me. Tia

Hi :)

I decided to book through moira at Tmg. She has no booking fees and is an actual nurse not just someone who has had surgery and thinks they know everything. I was orginally looking at booking direct with Piac as i couldn't see anything an agency could do for me that i couldn't do myself. Then i found moira :) she will be available on viber 24/7 throughout my trip and will even be on speaker phone in the consult if the time is ok.

Was thinking of going on her group tour in feb but my partner has a wedding we have to go to. On the group tours she comes with u

Hi Jazziegirl

Thanks for replying. I have sent Moira a pm on her fb peg, hopefully she wil get back to me. Hmm do you know what dates she had for next year so thre then feb? We have a wedding in the phillipines in march and then one in phuket in May, so was thinking of combing the wedding and getting it done in that trip. But w ar taking our two daughters so hubby either stays with me with them while I have it done or he comes home and my friend comes over to join me, or I try a group if the timing is right. Aghh it's soo confusing. Who did you send your pics to for assessment? Are you located in Perth? I am so wondering if I can meet Moira before hand......I had a assessment done by cosmeditours to have done in Qld. Was told to have tear drops which are so much more expensive then round, ov in Thailand it's half the price!

Was the referel from PIAC? Its only a recommendation from photos real could be different... i was recommended the same as he thought i have low nipples and dual plane but i showed moira and she said i should be find with under the muscle as they arent that low.. tossing up between teardrop and round too.. tear drop gives a more natural look but im worried about not having fullness up top

Im in brisbane :) but using her as i liked her best.. i found cosmeditour sloq on emails.. i dont always have time during the day to be on the phone and my emails would go unanswered. . Personally i chose not to use them for that and because there is nothing they can offer above and beyond what i can do myself.. plus i can pay the hospital direct and save a few hundred as the exchange rate is better.. i have been watching it like a HAWK lol