Hi ,

Iv booked in for my op jan 19 :D

I'm in perth and am traveling to the Gold Coast

Have my pre op on the 16th

I'm 172 cm 53kg 8b/c deflated

From phone consult looking at 410cc teardrop ( natural) silimed hp dual plane

Just wondering if anyone has similar and what they look like

More so on the over all cup size in the end

I know I'll get to try on sizers but a general outcome would be great as I want them to be big with out being rediculous

Thanks

Oh you must be so excited :)

I want to be about DD

I just want the balance to be right

My three sizers he has said would fit me are 315 360 410

All hp

I just know iv got some room to fill plus my breast are wide set so correcting that also

Did you try on many sizers??

I just had a look at her pf pic they look like a good size not to big but still a nice size

I trust my ps fully

It's more that I'm confused about what I want really iv showed him one picture for shape reference from a side angle and then I have said I'd like to be dd -E

Just want them to have nice projection some side boob and cleavage lol I have no cleavage as I have about a three finger gap between them

It's all a little exciting but stressful at the same time I want to be happy but I also know that my boobs are going to behave in the own way lol

I tried on 245, 265, 285, 315 and 360 over seeing 3 different surgeons. 2 surgeons were similar in recommendation (275 ish) and the other suggested bigger and addressing my asymmetry with 315/360. I very clearly stated i want a natural look with ability to smoosh then down for triathlon. The bigger implants didn't feel right for me. I'd rather go too small than too big.

A 410cc should give you the sideboob and projection you're after from my countless hours of boob research I've done

I tried on 245, 265, 285, 315 and 360 over seeing 3 different surgeons. 2 surgeons were similar in recommendation (275 ish) and the other suggested bigger and addressing my asymmetry with 315/360. I very clearly stated i want a natural look with ability to smoosh then down for triathlon. The bigger implants didn't feel right for me. I'd rather go too small than too big.

A 410cc should give you the sideboob and projection you're after from my countless hours of boob research I've done

They are similar to textured only they have a polyurethane coating

I purely chose to have them as my ps uses them and he recommended them plus I love the overall results he has achieved using them

They are however I beleive more expensive

Thanks minititty

I'm feeling good about a 410 cc I guess when I try on sizers I'll know for sure what I want and what I can have

I see some results that are below a 410 and they look great plus I have been told the brazies don't have any pinching happening so they do appear bigger

It's all just so exciting I can't help but go over it all in my head everyday :D iv got what feels like a massive wait (3months ) lol thank goodness I have a busy christmas to help the time pass