BronteB

Anyone go up a full cup size with d & f???

I haven't tried any bra's yet, as I have to continue to wear my compression garment for 6 weeks day and night - but kind of hoping they don't drop and fluff any further - they're a fair size now.. I do still have drains though, so hoping they will help them stay the same size. I'll be following to see what other's say about this phenomenon

i was very concerned mine were way to small after i had them done and my post op bra (the smallest in the brand) was too big to start :( i was actually quite devastated but after a while it was a perfect fit and they got way bigger. I wore post op bras for 6 weeks 24/7 too but at the end i think i went up at least up cup size from the initial stages if not more hun. I was told 3 months before seeing results so just try and give it some more time. 

i was very concerned mine were way to small after i had them done and my post op bra (the smallest in the brand) was too big to start :( i was actually quite devastated but after a while it was a perfect fit and they got way bigger. I wore post op bras for 6 weeks 24/7 too but at the end i think i went up at least up cup size from the initial stages if not more hun. I was told 3 months before seeing results so just try and give it some more time. 

Awesome, thanks Southerngirl :)

eek! I hope mine aren't going to grow any bigger with the infamous d&f.

I was wondering this too. I think the size at the moment 3 days post op is perfect and I'm worried about them shrinking when swelling goes down or does the drop and fluff counteract the loss of swelling?

I'd like to know this too.

I just asked my ps this one and he said that yes even though the swelling disappears with the settling of the implant you more inclined to notice that they appear bigger and I defiantly won't loose any size during the healing process.