Banana89

TCI - waiting times - recommended doctors

Hi Ladies, 

So I'm considering booking in with TCI as they are a cheaper option, and from what I see from their gallery, they would be willing to go a slightly larger size than the other surgeon I have seen. 

Previous surgeon recommended 295-330cc under the muscle teardrop. 

I'm hoping for a more fuller size. And if TCI recommended a teardrop I would still go with that. Just interested in a second opinion. I'm wanting to look similar to the lady in my profile pic. 

The cheaper cost means I MAY be able to convince my mumma to take out the credit for me! *fingers crossed*

So my questions are, 

How long did you have to wait for surgery at TCI? (as I'm rather impatient I would prefer a BA before the end of the year, pending funds)

And which Dr would you recommend? I know there are many. Unsure of who's best (if any)

Thank you ladies! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hey Banana89, I have booked in a back to back with Dr Nyugen (as I am flying down) at TCI December 10-11th this year :) I only paid deposit on Tuesday! Have you sent in Piki's etc to TCI for an approval? From what I have seen and read all the TCI surgeons do a fab job :) Let me know how you go :)

Hi Banana89, I am also booked in at TCI for 26th Nov. I spoke with them at the start of September and the first appointment they offered me was end of October. They say from when you send pics and they let you know if you're a suitable candidate its around 6-8 weeks for surgery. I'm also interstate so have a back to back consult/surgery.

Also you pay a $2,000 deposit to book your surgery day and pay the remainder a week before your surgery (so that might help with finances). I'm booked with Dr Lee. Heaps of girls on here rave about all the doctors at TCI, so hopefully you get some good responses :).

Check out their Facebook page (different albums for each doc) and also have a look at the past month roll call Topics on this forum, you will see which ladies went to TCI, which doc they had and their feedback so far :)

Hey! I booked with TCI July 25th, they offered me a surgery date for the following week! but was way too soon and the next date I Could get with Dr.Lee was October 1st.

I chose Dr. Lee because he had a lot of clients with the kind of results I was after... so glad I trusted my instinct because he has done an amazing job! I love my new girls and am only 3 days post op. I felt so comfortable with Dr.Lee from the second he introduced himself... I will always speak highly of him :D

I have a before and after in my gallery, send a FR if you wish to check it out :)

TCI don't do teardrops.. It depend what look you want I guess.. Rounds give more upper pole, and teardrops give less upper but more lower and they project more than rounds of the same volume.. I have extra high profile rounds..

I booked my consult with dr Lee at TCI, and had surgery 3 weeks later.. The chick in ur profile pic looks like she has rounds to me, but I could be wrong.. Good luck..

Only in the way that u may not want to have any low cut skimpy summer tops or u may not look so great in a bikini with implants that may not have dropped yet (u cant swim for 6weeks either) and the heat can make u sweat and u just have to be careful not to get ur incisions too sweaty to cause an infection from the moisture. Winter boobs r much easier to hide while they look a bit odd. Which is good if ur trying to keep the surgery on the low. This is why many opt for the colder months, so by the time the heat hits ur boobs will be looking great. But sayin this, these r all minor things. Nothing to prevent u from going through with it. Just be prepared to miss out a little on summer activities at first