Sign in to follow this  
Ayla-J

Right after BA, Is it your size or do you get bigger?

Right after your BA, is this the size of your Breasts? obviously without the swelling.

or are the muscles & skin flattening the implants to an extent? just wondering if you get any bigger or if what you are after surgery is pretty much your size.

I'm 3 days post op, loving that 2 hands barely cover my boob as my old boobs never got close to filling my hand.. but I think I will get a bit of boob greed! lol hence why I am asking. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

For me the first day after surgery I seemed kinda small and flat because my muscles were really tight, then 2nd day the swelling kicked in and they were huge, I couldnt cover them with my hands either and they stayed that way for around 2 weeks before they shrank a little as the swelling reduced.

The last few days I've started noticing them dropping and softening from weight loss and massaging and my band size has gone down 3cm and my bust size has gone up 1cm so they're growing again as my muscles and skin relax and stretch.

My guess is when yours d&f you'll see a little growth as well.

I think for me they stayed about the same size but as the swelling went they just changed and looked more boob-like and got softer and more cleavage.. I'm 2 months post op and mine are still not fully dropped yet, and I think when they are finished dropping you see a bit more projection, but for me size wise I'd say they are pretty much the same size as the day I got them.. I was worried they would shrink a little as the swelling went down but luckily they didnt.. I hope they get bigger! Lol

With my first ba 14 yrs ago I had heaps of swelling in the early stages but still fit into a C cup (kind of looked like my milk had just come in& my bra was overful with boob). After the swelling settled the C cup still fit.

So my cup size stayed the same.