Sign in to follow this  
ideserveit

Skin care need help

I've never had bad skin but since having the implanon I've had breakouts around my mouth an a few up between my eyes im thinking of ordering some pro active unless anyone here has any other suggestions ?? Thanks

If you get proactiv just be careful. For some people it works amazing, and for others like me, it literally burnt my skin and half of my friends had the same experience. You need to find the right skin care for your skin type.

O Cosmetics.  The best skin care range I have used, and i have used alot due to bad skin when I was younger. Unfortunately though I think it is just trial and error to see what works best for your skin.

ETA if you have sensitive skin do not try Proactiv.  It is way too harsh.

I''d always get hormonal breakouts and I've been using Thalgo for the last three years and my skin is so much better now than what it was I'm so shocked when I get a pimple now lol

Guest Cosmetic

If you're in sydney i know some top skincare experts and dermatologists. Im in a position through my line of work to get you a great deal as i work with experts in skin/ hair /non-invasive cosmetic procedures... send me a msg for deets xo

I'm interested :) do I PM ? 

Implanon did the same to me, ended up going on antibiotics for acne (doxycycline I think it was). Skincare wise I love Paula's Choice bha liquid, great for helping clear up breakouts. Good luck :)

If you have oily or combination skin the Benzac range is really great :) (you can get it at Chemist Warehouse)
I've used the face wash and the cream and both have worked better than anything else I've tried, and I used to struggle with my skin for years before trying it. Definitely recommend :)